87 supra problem - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
87 supra problem
Monday, January 16, 2006 10:07 AM
my supra is getting no electrical juice whatsoever. the battery is brand new and is working fine on my other car. battery cables are good and everything. but still no power at all. anybody have any ideas?

any input is welcome.
thanks

Re: 87 supra problem
Monday, January 16, 2006 10:11 AM
check your fuses and fusible links. is there a good connection on the cable going into the fuse box?
is it just not starting? or you're getting no lights, radio, etc?

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Monday, January 16, 2006 10:14 AM
its not starting...no lights...no radio...no fuel pump sound....no nothing at all...

what are fusible links? and how do i check some of the fuses under the hood? they arent like regular fuses...they are different
Monday, January 16, 2006 11:04 AM
Best bet would be to go to the library or bookstore and pick up the Chiltons or Haynes manual. I owned an 85 Celica, but it's been so long, I don't remember.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Monday, January 16, 2006 9:33 PM
alright...thanks man...
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:27 PM
Hit up Supramania.com tons of info on MK3s there.

"Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month."
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 3:11 PM
he's been told to go to all the supra forums repeatedly.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search