2007 Mazda CX-7 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2007 Mazda CX-7
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:23 AM

Detroit, Michigan - Mazda announced the company's all-new CX-7 crossover SUV will begin at U.S.$23,750 for the front-wheel-drive Sport model. Canadian prices have not yet been announced. The CX-7 was first unveiled at the 2005 Detroit auto show.

The five-seat CX-7 will be powered by a turbocharged and intercooled 2.3-litre four-cylinder direct-injection gasoline engine that produces 244 horsepower at 5,000 rpm.

The CX-7 will be offered in three trim levels: Sport, Touring and Grand Touring. All models include air conditioning, power-windows, power-door locks and power-mirrors, retractable key, cruise control, and six air bags. Also standard on all CX-7s is an Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and a Traction Control System (TCS).

Touring editions add leather trim (seats, steering wheel, shift knob), power adjustment of the driver's seat, heated front seats and a retractable cargo cover. In top-line Grand Touring trim, CX-7 is equipped with leather with a black sport-seat stripe, high intensity discharge (HID) headlamps, fog lamps, body-color mirrors, chrome door handles and automatic interior climate control.

Built in Japan, Mazda's CX-7 arrives in the Spring of 2006 as a 2007 model.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::

Re: 2007 Mazda CX-7
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:32 PM
hmmm, now i wonder. is this an glimpse of the shape of the next escape?

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:41 AM
grr.

i misread and thought it said RX7...i was ready to call BS and everythng.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:43 PM
^^^ Owned by not reading carefully

CDN prices will probably be about 20% higher the US MSRP after conversion and taxes.

If it's not network news, it's probably the truth getting out.

Some people are like slinkies: Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them
down a flight of stairs.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:20 PM
starting @ 24.8K or so USD.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 9:30 PM
I want this car like now, I can't wait to go to the dealer to check it out. The interior is so nice, there are plenty of pics on the Mazda site. This will seriously be on my list of potential next car.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:19 PM
Anyone here how muc the car weighs?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search