z3 fenders - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
z3 fenders
Monday, January 09, 2006 7:14 AM
Im looking for some z3 fenders for my 1997 audi a4 anyone know where i can find some? i cant find them anywhere

Re: z3 fenders
Monday, January 09, 2006 7:42 AM
id think you could get better help on an audi forum than here. i know jason sells stuff for all different cars, you can check aplusperformace.com thats about all i can think off. maybe summit or nopi may carry them

Monday, January 09, 2006 9:53 AM
x2

i figurd when you joind it would be mostly in OT..

i have a J and thats where i stay..lol

Monday, January 09, 2006 9:58 AM
wow.

um, welcome, newb...
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:08 PM
well J bodys are really played out @!#$ i know a lot of girls that have them , you know for a lot of you out there you are cool people and i dont mean to rip on your cars bc you have nice cars for your tast and im not ripping on you its the ass holes out there that have nothing better to do then think that there better then every body else and do nothing but criticize other peoples @!#$ , but for all of the people out there that have complemented my can i thankyou and for the rest of you , @!#$ off

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:54 PM
a4on18s wrote:well J bodys are really played out @!#$ i know a lot of girls that have them

Way to make an impression here.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:52 AM
i have to disagree with this statement. i would think that Js arent played out because they were never the hot car to mod. if i were to think of a played out car, i would say civic and other cars you see modded anywhere you go. i know that people here have hooked up Js but i can say that i have only seen 1 or 2 here in Gainesville and like none in Miami. to be quite honest i personally know 3 or 4 people with hooked up A4s in your gen. and ive seen plenty more around here and tons in Miami.
just try to watch your words here. we like our cars and we dont take too kindly to people who come in here and with their second post, tell us our cars are played out.
with that being said. welcome to the and enjoy your stay. were good people. well most of us are

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:53 AM
a4on18s wrote:well J bodys are really played out @!#$ i know a lot of girls that have them , you know for a lot of you out there you are cool people and i dont mean to rip on your cars bc you have nice cars for your tast and im not ripping on you its the ass holes out there that have nothing better to do then think that there better then every body else and do nothing but criticize other peoples @!#$ , but for all of the people out there that have complemented my can i thankyou and for the rest of you , @!#$ off

*sighs*

if you don't like the site, or the people....WHY DID YOU COME HERE?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search