Video Of The Challenger Concept - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Video Of The Challenger Concept
Friday, January 06, 2006 10:00 PM

Re: Video Of The Challenger Concept
Friday, January 06, 2006 10:13 PM
That is One hot Car...Put me Down For one!
Friday, January 06, 2006 10:17 PM
man, the more i see that car, the more i like it. im not a big fan of the "retro" styled new stang, but that thing really does look good. almost (and i really mean almost, but not quite) makes me consider owning a dodge.

Andy

it's not how fast you go, it's how you get there that counts.
ZZP XP cam, 1.6 rockers, 105# springs, speedbuilt FWI, 3.3" modular pulley, TOG headers,
3" exhaust, flomatched injectors
'97 GTP 14.06@100.6mph pre cam w/ 3.5" pulley, I/E
Friday, January 06, 2006 10:29 PM
Very Nice! I like that they kept the classic design to it. Alot nicer then their "Piss Test Cruiser". lol I would love to own one, but not the price tag OOUCH!

Your V 8 may have horsepower but mine has horsepower and better gas mileage.
Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:31 AM
Very awesome car, and it is really cool to hear the designers talk about how they took cues from the old vehicles and modernized them. I dig it.

-Teske

Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:41 AM
that's hot. I like it.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:49 PM
Just change the taillights ,.. please.

www.drluc.ca
Saturday, January 07, 2006 1:22 PM
^^^^^ Yes i know. Id have one in that orange with black tail lights and black racing stripes. Does anyone know the engines that will be offered?

“Things fall apart. The cracks get wider: More paper is used, with increasing ingenuity, to cover them. Madness implodes, as people are slowly crushed, or, perhaps worse, help in crushing others.”

--Jon Savage
--Melody Maker’s Review of Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures when asked “ How has Unknown Pleasures has affected you”

Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:04 PM
I don't know if they ever plan on making a version of the Cuda like that but if that thing comes out before talk of a cuda starts I will buy it

Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:17 PM
"Retro" all that retro @!#$ needs to be burnt and nothing retro should ever come out again. Make something new, make somehting sleek, not old, boxy and big.....

Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:20 PM
nice lookin car.

My other car is an interceptor.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:51 PM
looks damn nice, 13 in a quarter is good. that car needs a spoiler to help with the tails.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Saturday, January 07, 2006 4:18 PM
stock gt wrote:looks damn nice, 13 in a quarter is good. that car needs a spoiler to help with the tails.

maybe a super bird spoielr lol j/k

Saturday, January 07, 2006 5:19 PM
hahahahaha^

Or a spoiler off a WRX STi

“Things fall apart. The cracks get wider: More paper is used, with increasing ingenuity, to cover them. Madness implodes, as people are slowly crushed, or, perhaps worse, help in crushing others.”

--Jon Savage
--Melody Maker’s Review of Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures when asked “ How has Unknown Pleasures has affected you”

Saturday, January 07, 2006 8:59 PM
so far rumros of engines are the 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI. 6 Spd manual, used from Viper im hearing, the Body is completly Carbon Fiber, hence the 35,000 base price tag, which isnt all that bad.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:55 AM
dodge is doing amazing on the redesigning of the cars chevy with that camaro is bad news...lets hope dodge puts a good tranny in this one...love it tho

speed kills, drive slow, drive a honda

You are what you Drive!
Monday, January 09, 2006 10:27 AM
MyV6IsFast3r (Clay) wrote:"Retro" all that retro @!#$ needs to be burnt and nothing retro should ever come out again. Make something new, make somehting sleek, not old, boxy and big.....

that may be your opinion, but it sells, and companies are catching on to that. I love retro styled cars. Alot better than the space aged looking crap hitting the roads anymore

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search