post your classic/muscle car - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
post your classic/muscle car
Monday, December 12, 2005 10:06 AM
This is a forum i started to see the classic/muscle cars that you or your family own

This is me and my dad's 75 Trans Am
400, 4 speed

Re: post your classic/muscle car
Monday, December 12, 2005 10:54 AM
Here's my classic....

'86 Jetta AKA "Rolling Death"

Monday, December 12, 2005 11:09 AM

-Borsty
Monday, December 12, 2005 11:32 AM
Borsty last time I checked a 80s mullet car or any V8 car for that matter from the 80s was not considered a classic nor muscle car.

Had to change sig because some dickhead is mad it went 1 letter over size
Monday, December 12, 2005 11:36 AM
Last time i checked no one gave a @!#$ what you think.

-Borsty
Monday, December 12, 2005 11:44 AM
Borsty wrote:Last time i checked no one gave a @!#$ what you think.

What he said!!

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Monday, December 12, 2005 11:53 AM
lone_wolf wrote:

What he said!!

So I'm guessing you and him are dating now.. Thats cute are you going to buy his and his license plates? Maybe get the same hair cut and all.

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:06 PM
Here's my '69 camaro. My dad and I restored it over the past year and just finished it this fall.

If the pics don't work they are here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/245364/2
Monday, December 12, 2005 12:14 PM
Evil Monkey(cavrs97) wrote:
lone_wolf wrote:

What he said!!

So I'm guessing you and him are dating now.. Thats cute are you going to buy his and his license plates? Maybe get the same hair cut and all.

Dating? Naw.. Just the occasional butt sex.. Buy his and his license plates? Is that even english? Get the same hair cut? Maybe.. But I don't think he wants to grow a mullet as great as mine? But I'll ask!!

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Monday, December 12, 2005 12:24 PM
lone_wolf wrote:
Evil Monkey(cavrs97) wrote:
lone_wolf wrote:

What he said!!

Dating? Naw.. Just the occasional butt sex.. Buy his and his license plates? Is that even english? Get the same hair cut? Maybe.. But I don't think he wants to grow a mullet as great as mine? But I'll ask!!

ahahahahahahahaha, only on

Sigga what?

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:35 PM
so far darkstar has the nicest one in here.....and i know he paid by far the most for it....a whole 2 breakfast burritos?

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:46 PM
unfortunatly i dont have pics of my 68 elco

its currently parked , but the motor is a 400+ hp small block , 4spd , 4:10 12 bolt posi , and yes its a original 4spd , 4:10

bortsy burt called he wants his T/A back , LOL

actually i never knew you had 1 of those , its pretty clean

also i say a show with GOLDBERG , about cars and burt was on the show in the t/a from smokey and the bandit , it was pretty cool , burt was even smoking the tires in it , LOL

Monday, December 12, 2005 1:17 PM
Before my dad got into a wreck.

After the wreck.

He also has a 1940 Ford pickup that's running and a 1950 Mercury coupe that will get put together eventually. Right now he's spending time fixing the Bel-air up.

* Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Monday, December 12, 2005 1:52 PM
Modern muscle:

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Monday, December 12, 2005 2:11 PM
This '65 Mustang fastback was my dad's first car when he was 16, kept it through moves all over the country until the Navy moved us to Hawaii, when we left it at his mom's house in Florida. It sat there for a few years, until he told me that if I came up witht he money to ship it here, it would be mine. So eventually I did, and it got to my house a few days after my 16th birthday. We were planning on restoring it (you can see the new seats, and other assorted parts all around it) but it just needed too much work and money for us at that point, and we sold it last year.

While we were in Oregon, and before I got the '65, my dad picked up this '70 from someone he worked with. A little while after I got the '65 out here, he decided he wantede it back, and we decided to trade. He got his first car back, and I got an uber cool running Mustang, so it was all good. Until it threw the oil pump rod and ran without oil pumping for a few minutes. I declared the engine dead, and sold it (the guy who bought it claims it ran fine for him once he replaced the shaft, but the stupid son of a bitch only wanted it to resell on eBay, and I wasn't able to keep track of it). Sold it and used the money as the downpayment on my J.

This is my brother's '74 Maverick. My parents bought it for hiim off a guy I work with for $300, in mostly running shape. It died soon thereafter, and sat in front of our house for 2 years until my parents realized he was never actually going to try and get it running, and sold it. With parts and everything, we had a grand total of $500 (maybe less) into the car. The people who bought it (off of eBay) paid just over $1000 for the car, and another $1000 to ship it to them in Arkansas or Kentucky or somewhere around there.

First of all, I'd like to thank wesmanw02 for being such a Cobalt-nut-sucking tool.
Secondly, I'd like to thank Travis Kearny for being so entertaining.

I <3 falnfenix, JimmyZ, Borsty, NJHK, and all the other intelligent people on JBO

Monday, December 12, 2005 2:51 PM
84 camaro so its almost 22 years old which means its a classic and now with a 350 its got some muscle

1998 Cavalier
1995 Trans Am
1984 Camaro Z28
Monday, December 12, 2005 3:48 PM
Mine isn't either.
It has plenty of muscle, but is still a 'pony car.'

1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747
Some blinker fluid and a couple muffler bearings.

Monday, December 12, 2005 4:13 PM
how about a classic truck? 25 years old qualifies for classic plates in PA... mine will be 25 on jan 1st so here goes...

1981 chevy scottsdale... 350 v8, dynomax headers, 2.5" dual exhaust (true dual), flowmaster 40 series, k&n air filter, 32x11.50r15's, rancho rs5000's, new oem leaf springs, tonneau cover, etc...

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:34 PM
"The Impala", i had his car for about 4 years before selling it.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:56 PM
borsty. what happened. i miss your off the wall comments in the versus forum. have u been forbiden to post there or something. please come back.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:57 PM
Skilz10179 wrote:"The Impala", i had his car for about 4 years before selling it.

WTF is wrong with you? Selling it? Dumbass

Monday, December 12, 2005 6:33 PM
I don't have pics of my car but it's a 74 Nova. Just picked it up before winter. As soon as it gets warm again I'll be getting the new 1/4's and door skins and putting them on. I'm just throwing a 350 together for now. I'm doing this on the cheap. I got a NOS cheater kit from a friend and I'll probably throw a 150 shot on it. I'm just looking for low 11's with the nitrous. I have a pic of the bottle but none of the car. I was going to put a lot of cash into it but came across a 57 Chevy that I will be picking up soon. Not sure what direction I'll go with that but it will be quick.

Here's a pic of the bottle I'll be using.

I'll upload some pics of the Nova. It's all apart right now but you can get the general idea.
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:40 PM
My project muscle car:

Oh, wait, its just the Cavbird!

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:04 PM
Here is mine....well its not a classic more of a modern muscle car!

10 years old!

I hope to buy this some day!!! 1958 Impala!!!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:11 PM
Could someone post the pics of my camaro I have in my above post. The ones on the cardomain site. I am doing something wrong and can't figure it out. Thanks.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search