Where to find.... Audi RS6 vid, video clips + M5? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where to find.... Audi RS6 vid, video clips + M5?
Saturday, November 12, 2005 5:52 PM
Has anyone ever seen the video with the Audi RS6 (twin turbo V8) its a bunch of clips of the car edited together and one of the scenes it drag races a M5 and rapes it... I'm tryign to find it again but not sure where to look

Re: Where to find.... Audi RS6 vid, video clips +
Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:35 PM
i havent seen the vid, but the RS6 is like omg theres no need to go this fast, fast. I drive them at the Audi dealership i work at. im not RS6 certified so i dont get to work on them. but they are damn fun to drive....only automatics tho.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:57 PM
only auto in the US anyway... when I was in the Audi training for a few monthes right before the RS6 was out in the US they had one that was 6-speed manual that they brought to show us and take us for rides in, it was a higher powered manual trans version, it was awsome. They had alot of wierd @!#$ there, there was a prototype TT that audi made, car was fast as hell, someone broke the electronics for the power distrobution so it was stuck on FWD only, so since it was FWD we took it down the strete and had UTI dyno it.... it was liek 330-340 whp, that thing was bad ass...

but yeha back to the topic hahah

Sunday, November 13, 2005 2:43 PM
Go to Streetfire.net and find the search option and pop in RS6, that is a sick video of them weaving out of traffic... Way too much for me.
Sunday, November 13, 2005 3:18 PM
Matt (frmly matts99cav.z24) wrote:i havent seen the vid, but the RS6 is like omg theres no need to go this fast, fast.

Thats what I said about the SL65, no wonder Linsday Lohan crashed one recently. With that car only use your toes to squeeze the accelarator pedal and ESP on, that is a must!

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Monday, November 14, 2005 6:50 AM
www.fourtitude.com

SPONSORED BY: CAVALIER EXTREME
Monday, November 14, 2005 7:08 AM
Jared W wrote:Go to Streetfire.net and find the search option and pop in RS6, that is a sick video of them weaving out of traffic... Way too much for me.

thats an rs4, not an rs6.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search