1st GEN SRT-4 OUT FOR FUN!!!!!!! - Other Cars Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
1st GEN SRT-4 OUT FOR FUN!!!!!!!
Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:19 PM
So last night I took the srt-4 1st gen out to mobile, first time I have been out there! I called up some friends and we went for a ride out there so me and a friend could see what the mobile street racin was all about!!! Anyways on the way over there we had a b16 95-96 supercharged and n2o... For a while now everyone has talked about this kids car like he is god! A little history on his car is with a 50 shot I think and all the bolt ons, plus a computer upgrade that bumped his redline to 9k. His best was a 14.1, then with the supercharger(8psi) and n2o I think his best was like 13.1/13.3.. not to sure..

Well we were on the interstate doin about 70 and I was in third waitin on him to get up beside me and take off?? I waited for like a min at most and shifted back out to 5th didnt think he wanted to go.. Last time I waited to long I blew a hole in the heater hose against the cobra!! So just as soon as I shift into fifth he downshifts.. bastard!! He got the a** end of his car to my my front wheel I downshifted to 4th didnt have enough rpm to spool the turbo so I hit 3rd, by the end of third i had a half a car to a car on him and by the end of 4th I had put 5-7 cars on him and let off.... Just dont under estimate the 2 tone neon..

So we get over to mobile over to brunos parkin lot and off coarse everyone wants to be a wise guy talkin about all these hondas and a neon with em.. so they asked me what the neon had in it.. we told them it had a type r engine in it haha :wink: I went there to see what kind of reaction it would get and how many people would laugh.. needless to say just look at the pics of the car and tell me what you would think if you saw it on the road!!! I will wait until the d.r's, rc 750's, safcII, and bigger front mount get here and a good tunnin before I go back over there and make some money... My friends were tryin to get this one guy with a turbo prelude to race for slips.. then I would have had a extra car. The only race I had over there was against a gutted out crx with bolt ons and about a 75 shot... not to sure what he had cause he wouldnt really say. We made 2 pulls.. a second gear pull which went like this.

3rd honk we were at about 2500k in 2nd, once I hit about 4k I started smokin the tires so I let off a little ran it to about 5500 and shifted cause the tires were just burnin up! shifted into third he had about 4-5 cars on me.. when I made the 3-4 shift I was about a half a car ahead then half way through 4th we let off and i was about 3-4 cars on him. We turned around and made a 3rd gear pull. I started off about 2500-3k. 3rd honk we were pretty much dead even me ahead by about a front end length till I hit 4k and the turbo spooled up and then I started pullin hard! end of third I had about 2-3 cars on him hit 4th and by the end of fourth is was about a 8-9 cars.. I think I hurt his feelings cause he didnt talk to me after we got back to the parkin lot... I mean he beat my friends all motor civic pretty bad so he was feelin good then about 30 people saw him get his ass handed to him.. I know its not much of a race for either car but I am just gettin my feet wet now especially in mobile.. All anyone wants to do is race for money! So I will let everyone judge off of that and next time I go over there will be with the other stuff.. I think I will be comin home with some money or someones pink slip anyways probably lame story but I figured some people might want to here??? RICHARD

Re: 1st GEN SRT-4 OUT FOR FUN!!!!!!!
Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:11 AM
Alright guys... lets do this right.

This guy is a:

T........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Im just pissed, pissed that my freinds are spineless, What else would you
call abandoment some night, when you're in a fight, and they could make things right?
Spineless. I miss some of my old friends, the ones who you could count on,
bet a huge amount on, the fact that they'd always have your back... Its like a kick in
the sack, just knowing, you've got nothing to fall back on. @!#$ this, Im done.
Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:14 AM
R......

1sikcrx
Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:50 AM
affic hazard?

Sunday, November 13, 2005 3:12 PM
oll.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Im just pissed, pissed that my freinds are spineless, What else would you
call abandoment some night, when you're in a fight, and they could make things right?
Spineless. I miss some of my old friends, the ones who you could count on,
bet a huge amount on, the fact that they'd always have your back... Its like a kick in
the sack, just knowing, you've got nothing to fall back on. @!#$ this, Im done.
Sunday, November 13, 2005 3:30 PM
fing loser

go michigan
Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:09 PM
richard bisesti wrote:My friends were tryin to get this one guy with a turbo prelude to race for slips.. then I would have had a extra car. Thats when the power went out and I got PISSED because I hadn't saved my game. ARRR!!!!

2000 2200 Cavalier: 9/14/2000--10/23/2006
2007 G85 SS S/C: 10/23/2006--Present
Vote for me at Motortopia.com! Thanks!
Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:31 PM
richard bisesti wrote:So last night I took the srt-4 1st gen out to mobile, first time I have been out there! I called up some friends and we went for a ride out there so me and a friend could see what the mobile street racin was all about!!! Anyways on the way over there we had a b16 95-96 supercharged and n2o... For a while now everyone has talked about this kids car like he is god! A little history on his car is with a 50 shot I think and all the bolt ons, plus a computer upgrade that bumped his redline to 9k. His best was a 14.1, then with the supercharger(8psi) and n2o I think his best was like 13.1/13.3.. not to sure..

Well we were on the interstate doin about 70 and I was in third waitin on him to get up beside me and take off?? I waited for like a min at most and shifted back out to 5th didnt think he wanted to go.. Last time I waited to long I blew a hole in the heater hose against the cobra!! So just as soon as I shift into fifth he downshifts.. bastard!! He got the a** end of his car to my my front wheel I downshifted to 4th didnt have enough rpm to spool the turbo so I hit 3rd, by the end of third i had a half a car to a car on him and by the end of 4th I had put 5-7 cars on him and let off.... Just dont under estimate the 2 tone neon..

So we get over to mobile over to brunos parkin lot and off coarse everyone wants to be a wise guy talkin about all these hondas and a neon with em.. so they asked me what the neon had in it.. we told them it had a type r engine in it haha :wink: I went there to see what kind of reaction it would get and how many people would laugh.. needless to say just look at the pics of the car and tell me what you would think if you saw it on the road!!! I will wait until the d.r's, rc 750's, safcII, and bigger front mount get here and a good tunnin before I go back over there and make some money... My friends were tryin to get this one guy with a turbo prelude to race for slips.. then I would have had a extra car. The only race I had over there was against a gutted out crx with bolt ons and about a 75 shot... not to sure what he had cause he wouldnt really say. We made 2 pulls.. a second gear pull which went like this.

3rd honk we were at about 2500k in 2nd, once I hit about 4k I started smokin the tires so I let off a little ran it to about 5500 and shifted cause the tires were just burnin up! shifted into third he had about 4-5 cars on me.. when I made the 3-4 shift I was about a half a car ahead then half way through 4th we let off and i was about 3-4 cars on him. We turned around and made a 3rd gear pull. I started off about 2500-3k. 3rd honk we were pretty much dead even me ahead by about a front end length till I hit 4k and the turbo spooled up and then I started pullin hard! end of third I had about 2-3 cars on him hit 4th and by the end of fourth is was about a 8-9 cars.. I think I hurt his feelings cause he didnt talk to me after we got back to the parkin lot... I mean he beat my friends all motor civic pretty bad so he was feelin good then about 30 people saw him get his ass handed to him.. I know its not much of a race for either car but I am just gettin my feet wet now especially in mobile.. All anyone wants to do is race for money! So I will let everyone judge off of that and next time I go over there will be with the other stuff.. I think I will be comin home with some money or someones pink slip anyways probably lame story but I figured some people might want to here??? RICHARD

fast and furious is your favorite movie i bet...

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:01 PM
Evil Monkey(cavrs97) wrote:
richard bisesti wrote:So last night I took the srt-4 1st gen out to mobile, first time I have been out there! I called up some friends and we went for a ride out there so me and a friend could see what the mobile street racin was all about!!! Anyways on the way over there we had a b16 95-96 supercharged and n2o... For a while now everyone has talked about this kids car like he is god! A little history on his car is with a 50 shot I think and all the bolt ons, plus a computer upgrade that bumped his redline to 9k. His best was a 14.1, then with the supercharger(8psi) and n2o I think his best was like 13.1/13.3.. not to sure..

well how did you guess???? I mean come on now the second one had 2 cavaliers in it for you so dont be all pissy.... Guess I will just have to flame on!!! thanks
Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:46 PM
richard bisesti wrote:
Evil Monkey(cavrs97) wrote:

well how did you guess???? I mean come on now the second one had 2 cavaliers in it for you so dont be all pissy.... Guess I will just have to flame on!!! thanks

i dont drive a cavalier buddy =) and you're still a idiot

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:22 PM
thats ok cause I drive both, cavalier and neon! guess that makes me twice the idoit.... But I will give it to you a tibby is a nice car... just toooo slow for me to drive!

Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:40 PM
richard bisesti wrote:thats ok cause I drive both, cavalier and neon! guess that makes me twice the idoit.... But I will give it to you a tibby is a nice car... just toooo slow for me to drive!

with your first post you need to be given a geo metro because you drive idiotic and watched way too much fast and furious talking about racing for money and pinks..

you drive a 2.2 cavy and a neon that someone else did all the fabrication work on to stuff the SRT-4 motor in to.. sure good idea heres the thing though i bet the brakes werent changed over and neither was the suspension so your driving a car with a motor too powerful for its stock brakes or stock suspension so your bound to kill yourself or someone else with your stupidity.

stock tib? sure semi slow, modded though its a beast just like eco cavs and the 2.4 cavs.. big difference though buddy my tibby tops out at 140mph. have i taken it to that? no and wouldnt on a city street or highway.. can my tibby handle it? yes the brakes and suspension and tires can hense why the top speed is set higher then a neons or cavs.

when you grow up and vin diesel isnt your hero then post on here..

Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:38 PM
I never said I was racin for money or pink slips... I said my friends that I was with were tryin to get someone that was runnin his mouth to race and he wouldnt thats all I said.. I did race a few people but it was for fun thats it!!!! But hell if the kid would have been stupid enough to race for the pinks then I would have takin it... not my fault he came walkin to us first askin who wants to race for 500 right out of the box!

Oh and second of all the neon has the big srt engine in it, runnin a gt 40 turbo. But the suspesion and brakes can handle it too, because it has the srt-4 knuckles and hubs, BRAKES, on dropzone n1 full coilovers, rims and tires and a a** load more of srt-4 parts! its basically just a 95 shell and frame and 04 components my friend! so i think she can handle the 140+, but I mean if you want I can lower the car back down and we can take it on a road course and see who can handle what? granted yours maybe a softer ride than mine, but mine is a secondary car (street/drag race project). The slow drivin is left to the ole 2.2 cav! Which is what I drive hmmm lets see everyday.

Oh and just a little fyi the races the first one with the supercharged civic was out on the interstate, so I am assumin thats where you do all your speed at too! unless you live in germany?? the second race was on a deserated road where no one travels! and is basically like a drag strip! hence I did say take a friend over to mobile and see what street racin is all about, but i didnt mean it literally I mean come on now give me a little credit. But let me tell you I just the biggest fan of good ole vin, thats the stupidest comment I have heard.... If i were postin about my cavalier that I bought from someone with the gtp swap done to it and took it over there everyone would be sayin congrats and s**t. I dont know what it is with these forums, but cavalier people dont like neon people and vis versa... I own both and love both, I have another neon that got flooded in katrina along with everything else i own( besides my cavalier ) that is in the process of bein stripped out and prepped for a 2.4 all motor project, which I plan on doin with a friend....

So I mean if you want to continue thinkin im some dumba** idiot that goes around racin everything he can on the street bettin money go ahead, really to me I dont care what you think! I mean I didnt think I had to give the details to say that I raced on closed streets and it was safe... because you know that you have raced at least one person from a stoplight or on the street, everyone in the board and every other board has... which would classify all of us as idiots and reckless! goodnight
Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:33 PM
street racing is bad, m'kay.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search