2007 Cadillac Escalade (pics) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2007 Cadillac Escalade (pics)
Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:13 AM

Based on General Motors' all-new full-size SUV platform, the '07 Escalade features new powertrain, chassis, safety and interior systems. These integrated systems deliver the most powerful and most efficient luxury SUV in the segment, led by a new 6.2L all-aluminum V-8 engine with variable valve timing technology delivering 403 horsepower (301 kw) and 417 lb-ft of torque.
Cadillac Escalade will be available in the first quarter of 2006, with extended-wheelbase Escalade ESV and Escalade EXT models to be introduced later in the year. The Escalade family is one of the most aspirational nameplates in the industry and attracts the youngest customers in Cadillac's portfolio of automobiles.

2007 CADILLAC ESCALADE: VEHICLE HIGHLIGHTS:

·All-new distinctive exterior design
·All-new spacious interior with superior refinement
·Powerful 6.2L all-aluminum small-block V-8 with VVT rated at 403 hp (301 kw)
·Efficient six-speed automatic transmission with Drive Shift Control
·Stronger frame chassis with responsive coil-over-shock front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering for the best ride and handling in the segment
·Standard roof-mounted head curtain side air bags and StabiliTrak stability control system with new rollover mitigation technology
·New radio family, including available navigation radio with touch-screen control
·A myriad of luxury features including factory installed 22" chrome wheels, climate controlled front seats, power fold and tumble 2nd row seats, remote start, power articulating running boards, power liftgate and IntelliBeam headlamps
·Enhanced four-wheel disc brake system

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Re: 2007 Cadillac Escalade (pics)
Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:20 AM
Nice thread GT.

First time I saw the car I loved the front fenders. They've added subtle improvements which improve and already sharp looking suv.

Your pics was the first time I've seen the interior however and IM VERY pleased. The center cluster with navigation and the blue accented guages really set the truck off nicely.

Another winner for GM.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:25 AM
And this completes the trio of GM's lage SUV (GMT-900) . More indepth info is found in first link.

2007 Chevy Tahoe
2007 GMC Yukon

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:28 AM
Thats tight! I'd say drop it a couple inches and it'd look even better!! I'm likeing the fender vents big time!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:29 AM
RkSport 2003 wrote:Nice thread GT.

First time I saw the car I loved the front fenders. They've added subtle improvements which improve and already sharp looking suv.

Your pics was the first time I've seen the interior however and IM VERY pleased. The center cluster with navigation and the blue accented guages really set the truck off nicely.

Another winner for GM.

Thanks bro
Totally agreed, if GM knows to do something, it is trucks. I can't wait and see what the next Silverado. More anxious to know what will it come with.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:33 AM
I really like the front fenders. Other than that, it just looks like another SUV to me.

Have a good one,
Justin

Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:08 AM
This is supposed to be the world class interior that everyone is talking about?

I don't see the excitement about it, it looks like every other new GM interior almost.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:23 AM
I need to start selling crack, fo reel

Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:00 AM
Im not an Escalade fan but let me tell you, I really like that interior and the rear.
Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:16 AM
RoNuS20 wrote:This is supposed to be the world class interior that everyone is talking about?

I don't see the excitement about it, it looks like every other new GM interior almost.

I dunno about every other GM interior, but more like a caddy interior, yes. If you ever get a chance to look at the Caddy interior lately, you will notice it is doing well in this dept. Oh and atleast this Escalde shares a lot less on the inside with the Tahoe too. Here are some pics in comparison.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:03 AM
The first pic is not the new escalade...it's caddy though.

it's nice, very nice....but just another SUV, nothing amazing.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:30 AM
I know it was a comparison to show that finally the Escalade has a Caddy interior. BTW that interior is from the STS-V showing similarities on the center stack.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:02 AM
Im loving the caddy. escalade, the engine is Very powerful and thats all i really care about on SUVs. another winner for GM

“Things fall apart. The cracks get wider: More paper is used, with increasing ingenuity, to cover them. Madness implodes, as people are slowly crushed, or, perhaps worse, help in crushing others.”

--Jon Savage
--Melody Maker’s Review of Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures when asked “ How has Unknown Pleasures has affected you”

Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:50 AM
I think its the fact that I don't like wood trim and I've seen it in most newly designed interiors. Maybe that is what I don't like about them......

Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:03 PM
looks like its still based off the current body , with some ford expedition mixed in

Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:25 PM
I may be wrong, but I think I have seen two Tahoes on the road in the past week. It looks kinda like a mixture of a New explorer, and a 05 tahoe. Dunno, maybe Im wrong, but since they build them here in Arlington, I might be right.
Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:12 PM
NICE!!

other cars, better cars?
Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:44 PM
i never though id ever say this, but, that is a nice ass truck, i want it

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:52 PM
RoNuS20 wrote:This is supposed to be the world class interior that everyone is talking about?

Its not all about looks. Its a lot about useability and comfort that makes it so great. Even the old cadilacs were VERY comfortable.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:46 PM
GM sucks at designing cars..

they have definantly lost their touch.. this thing reminds me of an H3 for some reason. and those are fugly.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:41 PM
Simply Amazing!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me

Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:42 PM
I dont know if anyone noticed, but on the pic of the headlight. over that middle bulb is a caddy symbol

Joe Garces wrote:I may be wrong, but I think I have seen two Tahoes on the road in the past week. It looks kinda like a mixture of a New explorer, and a 05 tahoe. Dunno, maybe Im wrong, but since they build them here in Arlington, I might be right.

I wouldnt doubt it. I saw the new yukon on the freeway today... sum bitch was goin about 95
Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:59 PM
Looks very nice for an SUV. Very smooth. I still would not ever want an SUV though.
Friday, November 11, 2005 5:21 AM
It just screams gas pig to me..

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Friday, November 11, 2005 5:34 AM
lone_wolf wrote:It just screams gas pig to me..

so dont buy one if you cant afford to fill it

other cars, better cars?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search