Bob Mull's "Vision" 2005 Chevy Cobalt - Other Cars Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Bob Mull's "Vision" 2005 Chevy Cobalt
Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:54 PM
hey whats up Guys, i am Posting this Topic to let all of u know that Bob Mull has once again Created yet another Masterpiece, He had Speedway Proformance Build Another one of his Cars and they did a Excellent Job in a Short Period of Time, Larry and Bobby Good Luck at Sema, so with out further a Due, i would like Introduce Bob Mull's "Vision"

Petey Pizzle's Web Site
Pete A.K.A. Petey Pizzle
1996 Toyota Corolla A.K.A. "Crazzy Car"
If Laziness wan an Olympic Sport, I would Take the Gold

Re: Bob Mull's "Vision" 2005 Chevy Cobal
Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:02 PM
in before the lock!!!!!!!!!!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:10 PM
That engine bay is just absolutely fantastic!!

Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:16 PM
you people suck at searching

Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:18 PM
Me too One sexy ride. Needs a wing to complete the back.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:19 PM
that is sweetness!!! awesome, only hate i got-the mirrors, maybe its just me. the rest of the car is amazing!!!
Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:23 PM
That exterior is hidious

Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:32 PM
well it is amazing and killed my dream of soem how ever placing at an hin show in the next 2 years

Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:46 PM
Absolutly AMAZING ! ! !

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:50 PM
WTF is that in the center of the top of his dashboard? A sub?

Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:51 PM
yes that is sub

Petey Pizzle's Web Site
Pete A.K.A. Petey Pizzle
1996 Toyota Corolla A.K.A. "Crazzy Car"
If Laziness wan an Olympic Sport, I would Take the Gold

Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:55 PM
the mirrors suck, and the CF looks like crap. Should of just kept the same color as the rest of the car or black.

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:03 PM
The car looks amazing, but i agree with some of the others, the mirrors look like crap and it needs a spoiler to complete it
Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:04 PM
just amazing I love every thing bob does i still think evil z is nicer in my opinion but this is amazing as well can wait to see it in person

Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:09 PM
............thats not a j-body.....other cars forum please.....lol
and btw there is a post there w/ the same pics

Re: Bob Mull's
Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:36 PM
Lose the gay mirrors, and fix this HUGE gap between the fender and door....

Other than that, it's pretty sweet the way it looks now. Please don't ruin the Cobalt like he did the Cavalier........please.

Neutiquam erro.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 6:08 PM
haters... with that being said bob mull is an artist. GREAT JOB!!!!!

Saturday, October 29, 2005 6:24 PM
congrats for bob mull, he paid for another show car! keep up the great work buddy
Saturday, October 29, 2005 6:37 PM
To tell you the truth Im not really feeling it. After seeing the cavalier that he had this kind of disapoints me. BTW is that real carbon fiber in the interior or is it just carbon fiber look fabric wrapped around the panels?
Good luck with the car and keep up the work.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 6:45 PM
i like the color, thats about it, like others have pointed out the quality of work is about average and is certainly not car show worthy, let alone Sema.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:56 PM
yeah, his other car, evil z, is like an inspiration to me and i definatley was expecting alot more from him. i dont like the mirrors, there's not much to it, looks plain and something you would expect to see at a show ranking as average. the only thing i see that is unique is the sub in the dash, very good idea....i think...i wonder what happens to the rest of the stuff up front when its loud. dont like the cf material, overall its okay.....i think he'll get more creative here soon. everyone knows how many times the evil z had a few makeovers!! good luck and hope to see the changes made as we all know there will surely be some to come!

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Saturday, October 29, 2005 8:06 PM
i like it. i like it better than the evil z... i think some of you are just jealous. especially those hating on the car that have nothing better.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 8:23 PM
i loved the evil z and i too am disappointed with this one. the rear seat setup and the trunk just look so cheaply done and not show worthy. the interior fake cf is very tacky and cheap looking as well. the exterior is very plain, needs a spoiler and i think a cf hood would really set that color off. the engine bay is very nice though. i definitely respect mull and his ideas though, but this one just doesnt seem to meet the standards that his evil z set.

Check out my build thread!

Saturday, October 29, 2005 8:53 PM
Very , very nice. The engine bay is amazing. I don't care for the mirrors too much and the gap between the door and fender. But damn everything else is well done. WTF does Bob Mull do for work? I want his job!!!!

Saturday, October 29, 2005 8:58 PM
The interior of the Cav was gawd awful.

This Cobalt is ugly. The mirrors suck, that gap is horrendous, it needs a spoiler, cause now it looks like a crappy LS, the widebody should have gone at least to the fenders to look good, and if there were any more stickers, you wouldnt be able to see the paint or out the windshield!

Interior: Hate the sub in the dash, the carbon fiber is too overdone in the car, he slapped on a momo wheel, and it leaves a gigantic gap to see into the inner workings of the steering column, the seats are black/grey, and dont go with the rest of the car at all...

brew-san wrote:"Proper capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search