Dumbest inbred ever? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Dumbest inbred ever?
Monday, October 17, 2005 11:48 PM
This guy thinks his car is the fastest on the road cause its an 85 IROC-Z with moon disc hubcaps, yosemite sam mud flaps, flame decals, and a neon license plate frame to deflect police radar.

Right click, Save As

Its 30 minutes long, but it'll get any car owner's blood boiling...

Re: Dumbest inbred ever?
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:52 AM
old

i think its a joke anyways, no one is that stupid. well..... ah nm

-Borsty
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:54 AM
wow....

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:35 AM
that's way old. I think it's a joke because I heard bits and peices of it on Bob & Tom a few years ago but then again it is possible that it is real because there are people out there that are that stupid.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:38 AM
If that is real.. that guy has about no intelligence.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:24 AM
Yeah, I saw that on ebaumsworld a long time ago. I believe it was that guy's personal joke on the radio station.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:27 AM
THIS is the post from last year about this.

Earl42 wrote:By the way guys, Phil Hendry is a comedy radio program, his whole speil is that he does both voices, the interviewer and the interviewy. So this is not real. He does it by fading his mic back and forth between sounding like a phone call and not and changing voices, he is extremely good at it. I have heard him do interviews with three or four people at once, and he was all of them. Basically he starts an interview, goes on normal about some topic for a few minutes and gradually gets more and more contreversial till someone calls in to argue with his "guest" he then proceeds to screw with the caller. It is a pretty funny radio show.
Quote from that post

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search