N i s s a n ! ! ! ! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
N i s s a n ! ! ! !
Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:40 PM

Re: N i s s a n ! ! ! !
Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:52 PM
NIssan is cool Is suppose.??

“Things fall apart. The cracks get wider: More paper is used, with increasing ingenuity, to cover them. Madness implodes, as people are slowly crushed, or, perhaps worse, help in crushing others.”

--Jon Savage
--Melody Maker’s Review of Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures when asked “ How has Unknown Pleasures has affected you”

Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:23 PM
What's wrong with you? You're on the wrong forum buddy. Don't expect to post this without someone throwing some @!#$ at you. Post this on a Nissan forum.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:29 PM
Quote:

What's wrong with you? You're on the wrong forum buddy. Don't expect to post this without someone throwing some @!#$ at you. Post this on a Nissan forum.

Nissan is an other car than a J-Body right? And this happens to be the other car forum, right? So... im conclution

**The Daily Driver**
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4802/image3jp7dc.jpg
Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:09 PM
actually people may bow to Nissan, but all other cars bow to Mitsubishi Eclipse....don't believe me? watch the commercial...it's for real sucka.

no the 350Z is a really cool car, bow worthy? not really. maybe it's bigger brother the G35 coupe, but not the 350.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:10 PM
Nissan and everything about them is boring, stupid and deffinitly very ghey. that is my take on the situation and i very firmly beleive in this. This also includes all drivers of nissan and infinties.

In before the lock.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:14 PM
locked? why? that funny little cartoon offends you? you need to get a life, this is a joke bro. don't take it so seriously

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:14 PM
What is the point of your post?

It's a picture of a Nissan symbol.......it doesn't bear any discussion about the company, it doesn't tell people to discuss Nissan in general, you posted it for the purpose to piss some people off. You didn't even ask people what they thought about Nissan cars, you didn't post any new information or new products that Nissan is coming out with.......I fail to see the point of the post, other than to stir up @!#$.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:36 PM
nissan makes one semi decent overpriced sports car and were supposed to bow to them? yeah ok.

-Borsty
Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:46 PM
I think the point of the post was just to show off the emoticon.... no big deal...

2000 2200 Cavalier: 9/14/2000--10/23/2006
2007 G85 SS S/C: 10/23/2006--Present
Vote for me at Motortopia.com! Thanks!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 2:54 PM
not to mention most nissan cars look like familly cars (excluding the 350)... ex: sentra (ser or not), altima...... nissan was great back in the times of the 300zx and 340sx, but now, i think theyve gone downhill. (this is all my opinion, if u dont agree, i dont care )

Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:16 PM
you mean 240 sx
but yeah
nissan can kiss my ass

other cars, better cars?
Saturday, October 15, 2005 6:14 PM
i <3 datsun.

anything new made by nissan can lick my nonexistant taint.

pirates kick ninja asses, f00
Saturday, October 15, 2005 6:43 PM
The 350 and 240 are awesome IMO, and most of the Infinitis are pretty cool. But other than that

“Things fall apart. The cracks get wider: More paper is used, with increasing ingenuity, to cover them. Madness implodes, as people are slowly crushed, or, perhaps worse, help in crushing others.”

--Jon Savage
--Melody Maker’s Review of Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures when asked “ How has Unknown Pleasures has affected you”

Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:47 PM
I like Nissans, my friend has an older Sentra [97-98ish] that I've driven and I like it better than my J. The seats hug you, the overall interior is 10x nicer than my 03 "LS Sport", and with almost 200,000 miles of dumb blonde driving it still runs like a champ.

A guy I work with has driven nothing but Nissans for the past 20 years, he literally drives them into the ground.

Not saying they are the end all be all but I am seriously considering buying a Nissan the next time around.

I really like the new Frontier King NISMO edition, V6 265 HP, 5 speed auto.

Very nice looking truck.

MyV6IsFast3r - If I get one, you wanna race?

Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:53 PM
its a nice looking truck.................................................................................................

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:59 PM
new nissans are terrible besides the new Altima SE-R. Its running low 14's to high 13's stock with a 6 speed. the new sentra is junk and all other nissans suck (sorry not big on the 350z either), but early -mid 90's.... u can't beat a b13 or 240sx. the price to performance ratio is far greater then any american car or j-body.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:31 PM
Do all the newer ones suck or is this just your opinion? Come on now, if they all sucked it would be front page news and they wouldn't be selling like they are. As far as build quality is concerned I have yet to hear anything bad. You don't have to like them "because they are all ugly and slow, blah" whatever, thats fine. But to say they all suck like the company is building lemons is just your misinformed opinion, stats don't lie look them up.

stock gt - Trucks & SUV's are the only way to go for me, my priorities and overall lifestyle have all changed since I bought the J in 2003, it's all part of being progressive. More than that though the RatPack has a new club called "teh gas guzzlers" I want to be apart of, you get a shiney laminated card with your name on it when you join.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:51 PM
There is a reason Nissans are selling like hotcakes!!

I personally feel they make the hottest "big brand" cars and trucks on the road

Lets run down the list

Maxima- have you ever driven a Maxima (any year) Awesome cars

Altima-The old ones kinda sucked, the new ones are tits

Sentra- better than a Cav hands down

Frontier-Probably the only Pickup I would ever consider, especially the ones with the four doors, like the One Matt Williams just bought. the one sizzy showed is sweet as hell as well

Xterra- I think by far the sweetest looking Suv in its class. Very nice ride

Pathfinder- I think the new pathfinders (hell, even the old ones) are the @!#$ @!#$. If i could have a free Escalade or free Pathfinder, Id take the Pathfinder.Wouldnt even think twice

350Z- the car is Sex. Plain and simple

im sure im missing something. But thats how i feel about Nissan

Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:19 PM
there are alot of reasons why cars sell like hot cakes
#1 reason
people are stupid and dont know what they are looking at and
#2 a majority of people think because its american, it sucks

that pretty much the way it rolls

other cars, better cars?
Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:37 PM
or #3 Nissan makes nice cars

That may Possibly be a reason

Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:22 PM
^^^
so does everyone else dip@!#$

other cars, better cars?
Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:24 PM
btw i had to rent a altima when the cav was in the shop from an accident
and honestly, it sucked
more plastic then in hollywood i tell ya

other cars, better cars?
Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:34 PM
Sappy - that's your opinion. Oh but of course everyone who doesn't share it is a dip@!#$ and a moron.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:35 PM
psost evertthitn about david ap[seade

Y ELKS

Two wrongs don't make a right. Unless you're Chuck Norris.
Then two wrongs make a roundhouse kick to the face.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search