New Hybrid For Family? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Hybrid For Family?
Friday, October 14, 2005 2:14 PM
We are seriously thinking about adding the new 06 Civic Hybrid to the family. I work for Honda so I know it comes with in-dash Navigation system and XM radio but my husband wants to know if XM is the same as Sirius? I also heard something about one getting NBA and NFL games. All my hubby cares about is his sports and talk radio and our car now is a classic and only has am/fm. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: New Hybrid For Family?
Friday, October 14, 2005 2:44 PM
XM and Sirius are only the same in that they are both Satellite radio, but they have different programming from each other.

My XM radio has College Football, NHL and some other stuff, but I've never seen any NFL broadcasts. You might want to visit their websites for more info.

Also, I think a Civic Hybrid would be a good addition to anyone's garage.

---

Friday, October 14, 2005 2:49 PM
I drove a new Civic a bunch when we were in Florida, and let me tell you, its a great car.

And yes, XM and Sirius have different programming. Im not sure which, but each one has different Professional Leagues. Personally, I prefer Sirius, especially with Howard Stern Going there next year!!

Friday, October 14, 2005 3:28 PM
When it comes to sports...

XM Radio:
MLB, NHL, Indy, NASCAR

Sirius:
NFL, NBA, NHL (only through the end of this season, then NHL will be XM only)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, October 14, 2005 4:45 PM
I really want to test drive that car..

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Friday, October 14, 2005 5:03 PM
You might ba able to find answers here... http://www.siriusbackstage.com/forum/
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search