What to do? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What to do?
Sunday, February 26, 2006 5:24 AM
Ok I just got my pay check in for $200. What is out there for $200 that I can put on my car that will give me some gain performance wise? I already have an intake and new plugs and wires. Go check out my Cav. "Colonel Mustard"

Re: What to do?
Sunday, February 26, 2006 6:30 AM
1) fill out your profile with everything about your car.

2) put that money into the bank, and slowly add more to it, and work on enough money for a full exhaust.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:33 AM
agreed.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:20 AM
You accidently made that link to send a email, and i think you meant it to take you to your cardomain page.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 1:12 PM
if your looking for performance, save that money cuz for 200 bucks you wont be gettin' much out of it

Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:27 PM
If I were you, I'd figure what I want from my vehicle and how much money I would ultimately want to spend on it before starting to buy anything. Take this advice from someone who DIDN'T do that initially and kind of regret doing so but of course it's best to have a game plan before spending your money.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:48 PM
^^^i agree w/ NJHK and EL FUEGO figure out what u wanna do w/ your car, your goals, like how much whp? and take that 200.00 and stash it away for a while and keep adding to it.save up about 600.00 and buy yourself a good catback and a header. u might even have enough for a custom 2.25 inch exhaust. but either way 200.00 won'tget you much

People say that what doesn't kill you in this life
will make you stronger. I'm not sure if that is true
or not, but i do know one thing-You have to learn from
it and it has to make you better.......it has to.......

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search