I'm a noob - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I'm a noob
Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:52 AM
just joined the site, Very nice work guys! I'm also a webmaster, run 2 of my own sites and manage several more. Finally got me a Z24 in July of 05. Its taken me years to find one I like for the right price. Got it for $616 off ebay in amazing condition. So far I havent do anything major to it. Eventually I want to turn it into a open road racer. I dont think anyone has had a cavi in the races so its GOT to get some attention. So far with a stock 3.1L its topped out at 143 in a 50, boy I got into some Sh*t for that one. But need to cut it short before i bore people to sleep, Names Tech Overload, Tech for short. later yall

Re: I'm a noob
Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:28 AM
welcome

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:28 PM
Welcome to the org! Good score on the car dude!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:46 PM
Jackalope wrote:Welcome to the org! Good score on the car dude!

Thanks, I think it broke the guys heart that the auction only ended at 616 bucks. The car in my siggy is it, I havent done anything visual to the outside, other than a good wash. I still cant believe I got it for that price. the windows arnt tinted, I done that in photoshop to try and hide some of the background thru the windows.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:40 PM
it topped out at 143 i call either way slow down suspension and tires and brakes stock cant handle those speeds
Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:11 PM
Its got new breaks and tires on it, suspention is really loose, I feel like a bobble head sometimes cause of the bumps. State trooper clocked me at 143, the speed odometer only goes to 120 so i dont know how right his radar is, but it cost me 345 bucks for the ticket.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:21 PM
Quote:

So far with a stock 3.1L its topped out at 143 in a 50, boy I got into some Sh*t for that one.

just what we need, another idiot!

i'd say welcome but...i'd rather not encourage an idiot to post his stupid stories.

i'm an ass, someone will say it, i dont care. idiots need to have it pointed out to them, i don't care if they're new members or old members.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:56 PM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:
Quote:

So far with a stock 3.1L its topped out at 143 in a 50, boy I got into some Sh*t for that one.

just what we need, another idiot!

i'd say welcome but...i'd rather not encourage an idiot to post his stupid stories.

i'm an ass, someone will say it, i dont care. idiots need to have it pointed out to them, i don't care if they're new members or old members.

Sparks, give him a break...like you've never done anything stupid? If you read his other post, his tops at 120 but somehow the cop said it was doing 143. I've hit my limiter a few times but that doesn't make me an idiot...but what I did was stupid.

Anyways...welcome to the

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, October 29, 2005 6:44 PM
i've been stupid in my life...no doubt. but i don't feel the need to come on talking about it like i'm proud and think i'm cooler because of it. those types of people are the one's that'll kill somebody one day in a car accident. i have no use for them.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:29 PM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:i've been stupid in my life...no doubt. but i don't feel the need to come on talking about it like i'm proud and think i'm cooler because of it. those types of people are the one's that'll kill somebody one day in a car accident. i have no use for them.

You're right but I'm sure he isn't proud of it and doesn't do it anymore after getting a big ticket fine like he got.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:18 PM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:i've been stupid in my life...no doubt. but i don't feel the need to come on talking about it like i'm proud and think i'm cooler because of it. those types of people are the one's that'll kill somebody one day in a car accident. i have no use for them.

You're right but I'm sure he isn't proud of it and doesn't do it anymore after getting a big ticket fine like he got.

Well thanks for not being like sparks, NJHK. Some people just dont understand the concept of rules. Actuall right here in the newbies forum is some rules for people one is and I quote "JBO is not run by Jerry Springer. Nobody likes drama. Nobody likes attention whores. We're all here for the same reason so let's at least TRY to get along. Fighting over the internet is EXTREMELY lame. When you don't agree with someone, "omg u r lame u fag!!!" is probably not the best way to respond. We don't want to have to send our e-Steve after you." I'm here to make friends and enjoy myself and if some people hate me or think I'm full of @!#$, well your not the first, you wont be the last and personally, I really dont give a damn.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:09 PM
It's no problem

Sunday, October 30, 2005 11:51 AM
welcome, sounds like u got a good deal on your car. good luck with it

Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:00 PM
thanks chevyboy, somewhat glad to be here, lot of loud mouth kids here but the worlds full of idiots, no way to avoid them, just surprised the admins and mods are letting stuff like this go on. I manage 4 sites all with forums and theres no way I'd let things like this go on, it'll give a site a bad name. But I'm just a noob and gotta deal with it.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:03 PM
great deal man!!!
wish i could get some luck like that.
welcome to the org man. hope to see ya around!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:34 PM
Yea man that was just luck, I put a $600 bid on it, I got out bid so i gave up, I seriously doubted I'd get it for that price, my wife is the one that kept an eye on it and manages to get the high bid when the auction ended. Damn I love her.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search