My cavalier sucks!!!! - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My cavalier sucks!!!!
Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:26 AM
Hello i'm new to this site. I'm hoping that someone out there can help me out with my stupid car. I try so hard to take care of her but I get no love in return!!!! I'm just here to get some support from other troubled cavalier owners. LOL

Re: My cavalier sucks!!!!
Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:52 AM
welcome but it would help to explain what is wrong with it or what is needing to be done
Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:54 AM
also fill out your registry on your car that would help also
Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:11 AM
i wish my car sucked, i could use a blowjob.

-Borsty
Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:53 AM
Borsty wrote:i wish my car sucked, i could use a blowjob.

I love you Borsty

Gina, what exactly is going on with your Cavalier? What year and model do you have?

Welcome to the as well.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:28 PM
Welcome to the org. Whats broke?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:34 PM
Well i need a new dash cluster and my e-brake doesn't work and no one can get the damn drum off. My real problem right now is that somehow a big chunk of my side skirt got ripped off last night when i was driving. I have a 2000 cavalier and i have a drift urethane body kit on it. I'm not tryin to buy the whole kit all i need is one sideskirt.
Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:40 PM
Hang in there- My 2003 LS Sport is having suspension probs, and I can't find anyone to help either.
Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:23 PM
ya may want some projector headlights or clear taillights? if so, let me know.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:55 PM
Check the classifieds section or ebay for the side skirt you could get lucky.

Or you can change both sideskirts at once cause you would be likely to find them in a pair.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 6:24 AM
Gina Rubino wrote:Well i need a new dash cluster and my e-brake doesn't work and no one can get the damn drum off. My real problem right now is that somehow a big chunk of my side skirt got ripped off last night when i was driving. I have a 2000 cavalier and i have a drift urethane body kit on it. I'm not tryin to buy the whole kit all i need is one sideskirt.

you can order a aftermarket one or just go to a junkyard and grab one off of a cavy. my one drum woudn't come off, so i just used a little WD-40 around the bolts were the tire goes on. came right off. far as your side skirt, take it to a body shop they might be able to fix it for you. or you will have to buy new skirts

Quote:

Hang in there- My 2003 LS Sport is having suspension probs, and I can't find anyone to help either.

that dont really up us here on the ORG either. what kind of suspension problems

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:50 PM
www.kidimports.com has that side skirt for$121
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:50 PM
Http://kidimports.com/ this link will work.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:19 AM
welcome to the org.! yeah, check the classifieds for the side skirt, and as for the drum in your car, a 5lb. mini slash hummer usually works fine. If the drum gets damage no problema if you can't even get it out then it might even have to be replaced anyways!! look around, there are lots of people on the org. that have been there and done that! well welcome once again!!

stock '00 2200 cavy
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search