cleaning head - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cleaning head
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:58 PM
hey everyone . k heres the thing i just bought a head and it is pretty dirty . oil grime ...and i want to clean it to almost new . what kinda steps do machine shops do ? or what could i do to clean it ? its a 2200 aluminum head . dip in bioling water? muratic acid? any ideas or greatly appreciated.

Re: cleaning head
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:01 PM
Not to sound like a smart ass or anything but I think the best answer you'll get is from the actual shop you're going to take it to. I'm going assume that different shops do different processes to clean them up.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:20 AM
ok cool .. i was just curious cause if i can clean it good myself i would . ssave a few bucks . i searched and all but no luck .. wel thanks for the reply . lata
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 12:47 PM
blade0604 wrote:ok cool .. i was just curious cause if i can clean it good myself i would . ssave a few bucks . i searched and all but no luck .. wel thanks for the reply . lata

You're welcome

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:06 PM
How much do you want to clean it? If you just want to get the @!#$ off of it before you take it to a shop, just soak the damn thing in some simple green.
Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:51 AM
make your girlfriend deepthoart it.

-Borsty
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search