Hey guys and gals - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hey guys and gals
Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:25 PM
Hey whats up? While I'm not new to driving i am new to any form of modding or anything. I just got rid of my 92 blazer in favor of a 2003 cavalier. I was wondering if anyone knew inexpensive ways to improve performance. As of now everything is stock. I don't really have a limit on how much to ultimately spend, but i want to keep it under 200 bucks per part. Hope you guys don't get this question too too often.

Re: Hey guys and gals
Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:44 PM
yes we get this question very very often but your new so its alright, you'll slowly learn. basic improvements on performanec are intake, header, exhaust.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:52 PM
there really isnt any inexpensive ways to increase hp. first thing you will learn is not to be cheap about parts cuz you will eventually have to replace it with a quality part at a later point in time just a word of advice. cheaper isnt always better. but what is said above intake header exhaust crank pulley alt pulley clutch flywheel short shifter or b and m shift plus as Adam will post try reading the sticky for the ecotec performance guide here is the link that should answer most any questions and here is the link click welcome to the org as we call it
Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:01 PM
good luck jake on what you find. finnish you registry and get some pix up man. sorry i cant help too much with performance. living in cali, its hard to go past "header, intake, and exhaust". WELCOME!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:10 AM
also forgot to add motor mounts that should help
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search