This is What NY Summers are Supposed to be Like (36 Pics) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
This is What NY Summers are Supposed to be Like (36 Pics)
Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:50 PM
Finished installing my new Chrome exhaust tips and went for a drive around Canandaigua Lake...

I love un-posted gravel pits

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Re: This is What NY Summers are Supposed to be Like (36 Pics)
Saturday, August 15, 2009 2:00 PM
Heck yea man. The last few days have been amazing for cruising. I love going around Canandaigua Lake after a long day at work. I'll be getting pics of the SS around Seneca, Watkins Glen and Canandaigua tomorrow. Maybe I'll see ya cruising around the area.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2002 Cavalier LS Sport -- IBM/G/A4 -- *SOLD*
2007 Cobalt SS/SC -- SOM/B/M5 -- *SOLD*
Looking for an Admiral Blue M6 Corvette
Turner Automotive-Corvette's Detailer/Web Designer/Photographer

Saturday, August 15, 2009 2:10 PM
I didn't know you lived around here. Yeah I went down into Gorham, amazing roads out there.

I saw a yellow 03-05 Cav with an Xtreame tuner kit in Canandaigua, never seen it before and it's not a kit you see very often, any idea who's it is?

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:45 PM
Nice pics man! The Cav's looking good. I'm still torn on the light bar, but I guess its one of those love/hate things. But you're definitely keeping it clean, and the new tips look great

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:11 PM
lights look great and so does the cav,except for the blue pinstripe,imho.....everything else is tits.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:29 PM
Thanks guys, the pinstripe is under the clear and was on the car when I bought it, and it would cost a fortune to remove. I've kind of grown to like it though.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 11:23 PM
you should drop that thing and get rid of the blue stripes. everything else, A+
really... drop it!!
Saturday, August 15, 2009 11:24 PM
ok. don't get rid of the blue stripes then.. its all good
Saturday, August 15, 2009 11:59 PM
beam me up, tim.

Every time I scream "Release", I mean it, you know it. I feel the day. Black 7.
Sunday, August 16, 2009 7:56 AM
Some nice shots, there. I really like the car, except the 03+ tails and the pinstripe, but it's a very nice Z! Nice choice on the dual tips. Not big, ricey ones.

Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:16 AM
spoiler wrote:you should drop that thing and get rid of the blue stripes. everything else, A+
really... drop it!!

Thanks, I've been thinking about stech's, I had sportlines and I'm not willing to go back to that harsh of a ride.

z yaaaa wrote:beam me up, tim.

Lol

Quiklilcav wrote:Some nice shots, there. I really like the car, except the 03+ tails and the pinstripe, but it's a very nice Z! Nice choice on the dual tips. Not big, ricey ones.

Thank you too, it took me forever to find tips that weren't 3 or 4 inches wide... once I found out they were called pencil tips that helped. I've been waiting on these to go back in stock for about 3 months now

Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:23 AM
Transporter7220 wrote:I didn't know you lived around here. Yeah I went down into Gorham, amazing roads out there.

I saw a yellow 03-05 Cav with an Xtreame tuner kit in Canandaigua, never seen it before and it's not a kit you see very often, any idea who's it is?

Yea I live in Victor. It's amazing how having fun on those country roads with the turns and changes in elevation is just so calming and relaxing. I don't know who has that yellow Cavi.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2002 Cavalier LS Sport -- IBM/G/A4 -- *SOLD*
2007 Cobalt SS/SC -- SOM/B/M5 -- *SOLD*
Looking for an Admiral Blue M6 Corvette
Turner Automotive-Corvette's Detailer/Web Designer/Photographer

Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:36 AM
99 toyotas, no pin stripe, clear corners and bumper markers, moar lower.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Sunday, August 16, 2009 9:09 AM
1999 Cavalier Z24 wrote:99 toyotas, no pin stripe, clear corners and bumper markers, moar lower.

= the same as everyone else, and what's the fun in that

Clear corners look horribly out of place on this car...

Sunday, August 16, 2009 6:47 PM
Transporter7220 wrote:
1999 Cavalier Z24 wrote:99 toyotas, no pin stripe, clear corners and bumper markers, moar lower.

= the same as everyone else, and what's the fun in that

Clear corners look horribly out of place on this car...

Never thought I'd agree to go the clear corner/bumper lights, seeing that I opted for amber as well, but I think they actually look better on the red...

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Monday, August 17, 2009 9:07 AM
look good by looking similar to other cavaliers. or look like every other stock cavalier
i like being different though

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Monday, August 17, 2009 9:14 AM
Chops if you put yota tails on that car i will kick you square in the dick

Monday, August 17, 2009 10:41 AM
Nice pics...I am also a little skeptical on the light bar....Either painted to match the car or deep six them for 95-02 tails..I like your paint scheme on your rear bumper...keep up the good work.

Monday, August 17, 2009 2:49 PM
I love car, with the black on the kit. I do not like the tails, and part between the tails, also the tips look weird, but as a whole love the car. With some toy tails, and one piece headlights it will be great!!

FU Tuning

Monday, August 17, 2009 5:51 PM
Cavalier2000 wrote:Chops if you put yota tails on that car i will kick you square in the dick

Lol, don't plan on it

Thanks everyone.

Monday, August 17, 2009 9:31 PM
Nice car, very clean. Ever thought about going to projectors? Just curious....

Project Resurrection is in full swing!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:32 AM
I've been toying with the idea... but I don't like the look of any of the aftermarket head lights.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 9:16 PM
ever think of trying a retro-fit?
then you could have the projectors and just use the reflective stuff in the headlights for your bezel....
if you look in the group purchase thing for the retrofits john benham did for the 03+s you can kind of see what im talking about

Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:38 AM
Indeed I have, but I'd have to buy the HID's and clear lenses would be a good idea, so the price tag gets big pretty quick. Something do so while I'm on my next co-op and making good money.

Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:13 PM
ya know i like the amber corners on it, your rite the clears look outa place. how bout lose the side moldings?? just a thought (the part with engraved z24). yea lower i agree with every1 else. tips look wierd to me overall i like it tho

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search