project krzy z - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
project krzy z
Sunday, January 04, 2009 6:38 PM
I'll let the pictures do the talking let me know what u all think.

This was a DTP In winnpeg and the other 2 cavs are friends of mine.

Well thats is it for the pics i will keep every one posted and more update pics coming.

Re: project krzy z
Sunday, January 04, 2009 6:48 PM
Going to look sweet. Good work!

Sunday, January 04, 2009 7:04 PM
Overall, I like the car alot.

However, the front is one of the worst fitting bumpers for the J, though (IMO).

Sunday, January 04, 2009 7:27 PM
Car looks nice. Where did you get the tb adaptor for the ss charger?
Sunday, January 04, 2009 7:29 PM
Quiklilcav wrote:Overall, I like the car alot.

X2

the bumper has to go but more importantly.... time for some new carpet! That @!#$ is nasty looking, ACC makes a nice black replacement.

Keep it up

Sunday, January 04, 2009 7:37 PM
yeah I was thinking the same thing......everything seems to be going good except the front bumper has got to go.

GMR has got nothing on this
Monday, January 05, 2009 5:26 AM
yea i know the front bumper fits pretty bad i was pissed when i seen it installed after wards, i'm looking into changing the frt end this summer probley to the 03-05 sunfire or just have the frt bumper swapped out for a BC2 bumper, thats what i really wanted but the local shop i was dealing with said i would of been a 3 month wait on top of the 2 months i had to wait for this one to come in. Yes i know the carpet has to go when i first had my air and stereo installed before i knew anything about installing air and stereo i had a shop install everything for me, but when i had to remove some things i wasnt happy with the install they messed up the shape of the trunk carpet and didnt fit the same, there was wiring goin all over the place and it just looked bad, but i'm goin to pull the whole interior apart and re do everything. Has for the T/B adapter for the S/C I made it, i had traced out the inlet to the S/C and the back side of the T/B on some thin cardboard and gave it to my brother and he had a guy at his work and made it on the cnc machine, He gave it to me on Christmas and said it took 3 hours to make, than i went to work on the following saturday and just marked the holes for the t/b and drill and tap and it was done, i even made the hole on the bottom of the adapter to install the evap tube. I was very happy how it turned.
I still have more coming right now i'm working on the trunk lid installing a 14.5" wide screen and some 6" speakers, fixing some dents and repaint the car, do something about the frt bumper and side skirts and probley install lambo doors after tax time.

Monday, January 05, 2009 5:31 AM
Lookin good.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, January 05, 2009 5:53 AM
here are some pics from when i first had the air done in 2005

there is one thing i should of done with the car was keep my ls sport kit

Monday, January 05, 2009 6:12 AM
^^ that last pic is hot, best look so far IMO

Monday, January 05, 2009 9:12 AM
^ x2

loving the look of a stock lss on air ride looks clean as hell never been a fan of body kits myself

Monday, January 05, 2009 11:05 AM
eh... ditch the kit and go back a stage. the LSS look was HOT all bagged out.

although i can appreciate the work that goes into polishing aluminum, i think you should have the blower done professionally. it just looks cheesy and obviously un-finished to me.

love the color. love the custom rear mounts you made. love the custom TB adapter you made.

Are you scared of the changes coming? The answer is on the inside.
Monday, January 05, 2009 11:07 AM
Krzy Z wrote:

MINT

Monday, January 05, 2009 11:17 AM
CLC wrote:
Krzy Z wrote:

MINT

Change = fail.

That was beautiful.

Monday, January 05, 2009 11:21 AM
z yaaaa:Yea the s/c is not finished yet there is a few more steps left to sand but I found a guy near me that is welling to finish the s/c for me in exchange for some work that needs to be done on his car, so it'll be finish and i have seen some of his past projects which are really good but if not than i'll just put on the other s/c have kicking around, its always good to have spares. Yea i really loved how the t/b adapter turned out and with it on the s/c it looks like it belongs there. I been thinking about goin back to my LSS Kit but its hard to find them in wrecking yards and at my dealer ship there still not cheap and i'd be looking at $1200 and thats my cost. But i'm also in a lot of car shows and my car had the LSS kit on for 2 years and judges said that i should do some body changes to get points so, but i'm looking to changing the frt bumper and side skirts to BC2 i love that kit i have the rear bumper already.

thanks for the comments keep them coming.

Monday, January 05, 2009 11:36 AM
man i hope u go back to the 03-05 look! that was hott looking!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Monday, January 05, 2009 12:05 PM
Dude you need to back away from anything you want to polish. You don't seem to have a clue WTF you are doing. That is wayy wayy to rough. I know you said it is not done but that is really neither here nor there. The point is even for a first step that is way to rough. When something is polished in order to get a good shine and be able to keep it up, the peice needs to be smooth as glass. It sounds like that whole thread in the boost forum on how to polish it was a waste of our time.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, January 05, 2009 12:49 PM
well i did say i was goin to give it a try but i have some one finishing it for me and if i does not turn out i have a spare. yea i know its rough but i used 180 grit and than 220 is next i gotta work my way up to the finer grit. but its all good i dont wanna start anything with anyone, this site has been very helpful to me and i dont want anyone getting mad with me.

Monday, January 05, 2009 1:49 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
CLC wrote:
Krzy Z wrote:

MINT

Change = fail.

That was beautiful.

X2 shoulda left it like this

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Monday, January 05, 2009 2:04 PM
you got allot of nice stuff there but if this is a show car it really needs allot and i mean allot cleaned up with it. the exterior isnt that bad even though im also not a fan of the bumper. but your interior needs allot of cleaning up to be show worthy. scarp all the carpet you have in the car, scrap your brass fitting on your airride and go all chrome, paint your air tanks and clean them up. id just spend allot of time cleaning up what you do have before you go making any more additions.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, January 05, 2009 2:05 PM
the last thing i would do is let a judge tell me i should change the appearance of my car. especially if I like the look of it.

i'd got back to the ls sport look. it looked MUCH better than the new front end IMO.

That being said, car looks like it's coming along!

Monday, January 05, 2009 2:24 PM
i have to admit, if i hadn't done a headlight and tail light conversion i would have done a z kit with my air ride

http://members.cardomain.com/freakycavy
Monday, January 05, 2009 3:39 PM
Quiklilcav wrote:Overall, I like the car alot.

x2

omg /fap /fap

shouldve left it like that imo

Monday, January 05, 2009 3:58 PM
sndsgood wrote:you got allot of nice stuff there but if this is a show car it really needs allot and i mean allot cleaned up with it. the exterior isnt that bad even though im also not a fan of the bumper. but your interior needs allot of cleaning up to be show worthy. scarp all the carpet you have in the car, scrap your brass fitting on your airride and go all chrome, paint your air tanks and clean them up. id just spend allot of time cleaning up what you do have before you go making any more additions.

agree X100000000000

strat81 wrote:the last thing i would do is let a judge tell me i should change the appearance of my car. especially if I like the look of it!

this man speaka the truth.

Are you scared of the changes coming? The answer is on the inside.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:46 AM
none of the air fitting are shown at shows i have a face board covering them all, the tanks will be painted and long with some other things,

sndsgood : are u talking about the carpet in the trunk needs to go? The trunk is still not finish i do use my car as a DD and i have a 2 year son that i ut all his things in the trunk, so thats kinda why i have not changed out the carpet yet, I did love the LSS kit i had but at the time i wasnt too big of a fan of the frt end and i thought it was time for a change, i the kit never cost me anything thats why i put it on, but after seeing how the frt bumper came out i had no chance but to stay with it for now. Yes i havee alot to clean up with the car, in the next few weeks i'm planning to tear the whole car part and start with the clean up, i only have 2 more things left to get and do before this happens.
sndsgood i love how ur car turned out and i just hope mine will be like that one day.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search