Ec0tec2 Slow Progress Thread (Finally) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ec0tec2 Slow Progress Thread (Finally)
Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:27 PM
Well i have been making progress lately.

The car has been park for about a month or two, but i have drove this car maybe a hand full of time this Year. No matter what i do seems like something else always goes wrong. Like i just bought a trans for $500 w/ 10k on it, an out of nowhere i came to a stop an went to put it in first (which i thought was first) went straight into third. So now my 3'rd an 4'th is where 1'st an 2'nd should be. an the trans has no more than 11k on it. So i dont know what to do about this.

Anyways Slowly but surely i have been doing thing to the car. I have New Interior. New Doors. Sideskirts an New Paint. Might not seam like much but its is, to me anyway. So anyways onto pic's.

O BTW all i had at the moment was my Cell so these will have to do for now. (All the pic's were done today)

Took me about a Week to take the wireharness out an take things off the car. i was messing with the car off an on.

Took me about an hour to take the motor out. i took my time an did it by myself no one ever helps me lol. an suprisingly i didn't break anything. but i did bust my knuckles a couple times. everytime i work on it i always beat the hell out of my hands. after i took everything i thought needs to be taken off the motor an gotten out the way it came out pretty damn easy. an this is the first time the Motor has been out of the car. The trans about 4x

Im really tempted but i think i will get the Urethane inserts an mounts but funds are running pretty low lol

Finally out on the ground. think i will put a powerwash to it to clean up abit. O btw i got new Intake mani gaskets an Felpro has a Nationwide Backorder. Dunno but i got them an the throttle body gasket from the Dealership for about $20. I took my intake mani off an man there was so much oil inside of it from the Valvecover. im not puttin the hose from v/c on my intake anymore. thats why my intake ports are black. But by the Valves are clean as a whistle. my throttle body was just as bad my ICM (ithink) was covered in black stuff. but thats all cleaned up now. hopefully it will run better.

I have Mobil 1 oil, oil filter, spark plug boots, sprak plugs ready to go on when it comes back from paint.

Here she is waiting to be put on the trailor tom. With new doors (that need to be adjusted an right fender). an the door strikers i already took off. the girl that is painting my car will do everything for me Can't beat a Full paint job for $500. Engine bay, door jams an trunk jams, wetsand an buff. an the paint will be Wet Black w/ 3 coats of clear to help from scratching.

An if you look closely at my Lower rad support is pretty much pushed back pretty damn far. my Rad is kinda twisted when its in the car. The car was never in a accident, but that happen when i was in my "Street Racing" days an i listened to my friend an were was racing an didnt know where we were going an he said keep going an before we knew it stop sign+rail road+ditch+field= not good i jumped a pretty big ditched an clipped alil bit of a dirt mound in the field an thats what did it an not to mention that my xenon rear bump got ripped off.... O well Lesson learned!!!

So after the car comes back from paint about a week. i will have to get a center console, fender liners, stock 00+ tails.

An now I have been collecting this pile of Junk for alil bit now

T3/T4 Turbonetics Turby NO shaft play what so ever!

Dunno what name brand the I/C is. Cheap Xspower wastegate an SPI Boost, Water/oil Tempt. an the BOV is in the back of the car. After i get the Turbo mani an Injectors an I/C piping i will be good to go then i will replace the cheap crap.

C&C Welcome, an your opoions!!!! Thanks.

Re: Ec0tec2 Slow Progress Thread (Finally)
Sunday, October 19, 2008 6:28 PM
It's coming along, just takes time man!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, October 19, 2008 9:12 PM
hurry up and get that peice of @#$^ done, i wanna see it go

"still want to smash that like the fist of an angry god"
Monday, October 20, 2008 7:32 PM
Thanks for those 2 Comments lol

Monday, October 20, 2008 7:36 PM
send me all engine tranny and turbo setup and all your problems will be gone. agreed with the01cav takes time.

Monday, October 20, 2008 11:25 PM
looks very familiar! keep going, you won't regret it

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:56 PM
just a thought about 3rd and 4th being where 1st and 2nd are suppose to be. Did you check the cables in the shifter. If they are adjusted wrong it could do that. Just a thought. and good luck with your build.

My Sig Was To Big
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search