Just a little shoot with the J's... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just a little shoot with the J's...
Friday, July 04, 2008 7:58 PM
so me and my buddy decided to take out cars out for a bit of a shoot... and we know there not much... so just try and take it easy...
and yes the fenders i did spray bomb... im so tight for cash they will have to do for now...

if you were wondering... mines a 97 sunfire 2.2 5 spd.. gt front bumper... cav trunk... tinted tails.. cf hood and z3 fenders...
his is a 94 sunbird 2.0 auto... so far just some tinted tails... but more to come shortly...

on with the pics...

i know the pics arent the best... and i know my fenders dont line up the greatest... but that will be fixed soon...

c and c welcome... just take it easy... were both on a really tight budget...

Re: Just a little shoot with the J's...
Friday, July 04, 2008 8:06 PM
That's a pretty clean '94 there. Nice start!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, July 04, 2008 8:16 PM
the 94 is identical to my first car.

Saturday, July 05, 2008 12:01 AM
looks like the paint and/or clear was sprayed bad on the passenger rear quarter and possibly the passenger front quarter and driver quarter

not too bad though

Saturday, July 05, 2008 8:27 AM
Man, those are some nice looking Sedans! I am uber jealous though that the 'bird seems to have no rust whatsoever. I wish I could say the same for mine . I can't wait to see what you and your friend have in store. Keep up the good work. You are both on the right path to having some very clean, subtle Pontiac Sedans!

Saturday, July 05, 2008 2:24 PM
thanks guys... i know the fenders arent great... but they will do for now... i only painted the front fenders... the rear quarter was like that when i bought the car...

and my buddy has put a lot of blood sweat and tears into that car with the body work... trust me... it didnt always look that good...

Monday, July 07, 2008 6:27 PM
cant wait to get my z'r hood and front bumper. duuude. you need to get me som,e riiiiiiiiims haha
hook a brotha up!

Monday, July 07, 2008 8:39 PM
im trying im trying... calm down... i told you id see what i could do... patience man!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search