copper hotness! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
copper hotness!
Friday, July 04, 2008 6:11 PM
My dash bezel is finished. Huge thanks to Michelle for the glass work and map props to our paint guy Jeremy for finishing it off. The dimmer and lighter have been shaved.

Re: copper hotness!
Friday, July 04, 2008 6:13 PM
That looks awesome bro. Quality work on that for sure.

Friday, July 04, 2008 8:11 PM
looks awesome, but why no dimmer?

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Friday, July 04, 2008 8:19 PM
i know if i didnt have fog like it appears his didnt have factory and it was just a dimmer id leave it set to high and be done with it so then no need for it. but ny who looks good bro

Friday, July 04, 2008 8:48 PM
I dont need a dimmer. In my 8 years of owning J's I can honestly say i have used the dimmer under 20 times

Friday, July 04, 2008 9:00 PM
HAWT..make me one pleez

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Friday, July 04, 2008 9:19 PM
Looks great

Friday, July 04, 2008 9:47 PM
well if you dont use the dimmer fine, but its nice to be able to turn the dome light on when needed. lol kinda annoying to have to hold a door open at speed to get it to come on, yes?

bezel looks tits though man, good job. not many people have them automotive grade painted, you went the extra mile, as always.

Friday, July 04, 2008 10:51 PM
you should just build custom J's and sell them to enthusiasts that would love a HOT car!! you are a master in your trade for building beautiful pieces of art!

Saturday, July 05, 2008 1:15 AM
z yaaaa wrote:well if you dont use the dimmer fine, but its nice to be able to turn the dome light on when needed. lol kinda annoying to have to hold a door open at speed to get it to come on, yes?

bezel looks tits though man, good job. not many people have them automotive grade painted, you went the extra mile, as always.

Can always add a switch down where the other 2 are under the hvac controls, then run + to the switch and + to the dome trigger under the a pillar or at the switch.

Saturday, July 05, 2008 7:41 AM
or just turn on the map lights in the mirror. cant say ive really ever used my dimmer as well. looks goos aaron, love the last pic how the hvac controls are reflected onto the panels. shows you what a shine it really has.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Saturday, July 05, 2008 7:55 AM
SWEET!

Saturday, July 05, 2008 11:41 AM
sndsgood wrote:or just turn on the map lights in the mirror. cant say ive really ever used my dimmer as well. looks goos aaron, love the last pic how the hvac controls are reflected onto the panels. shows you what a shine it really has.
I love my Z's that have the map lights. Since I upgraded them to LED's I can really see even with blue and red.

Saturday, July 05, 2008 11:57 AM
looks great awsome work

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Saturday, July 05, 2008 2:38 PM
That looks sweet

Saturday, July 05, 2008 8:12 PM
wow.. soo question. what are those two metal flick switches for??

GOT ECOTEC?
Saturday, July 05, 2008 10:32 PM
Nice paint. Looks really good.

Stuff For Sale - Classified Ads - Click Here!
Sunday, July 06, 2008 2:12 PM
looks amazing aaron!!!

wanna make one for me??

Sunday, July 06, 2008 2:32 PM
Your gonna have to ask Michelle she made it

Sunday, July 06, 2008 2:39 PM
Few daytime shots...

Sunday, July 06, 2008 2:43 PM
Wow! I love it!!

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search