A couple Updates!!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A couple Updates!!!
Friday, July 04, 2008 4:19 PM
Not much really. i got rid of the eyelids cause i got SICK of messing with them. they never stayed on the way i wanted. and didnt fit like i thought they would. so. they are gone. i also swapped the CD player and HVAC around so i didnt have to move my drinks when i wanted to change a cd.where the black filler is above the HVAC i will hopefully eventualy have a center channel speaker there. as soon as i find one. i also built a speaker pod to house my Type S components. (the other one just isnt done yet. ive been apartment shopping and didnt have any time to glass) but this is pretty much my first fiberglass project so i thought it turned out pretty well. i also finally got a picture of my gauges. there summit racing digital gauges. i love them. great for what they cost. anyways. on to the piks. BTW THEY ARE CELLPHONE PIKS. i dont have a digital cam anymore. the gf dropped it.

Re: A couple Updates!!!
Friday, July 04, 2008 7:20 PM
nice i love the color of your car!
Friday, July 04, 2008 9:56 PM
so you cut the brace behind where you put the cd player, right?

Friday, July 04, 2008 11:36 PM
doesnt really matter how i made it work. all everyone needs to know is its done.

Friday, July 04, 2008 11:57 PM
Just a real quick piece of info before you put a ton of effort into that center speaker... Music is recorded in 2 channels and 2 channels only. There is no actual center channel. There is also no center output on any piece of reasonably affordable car audio equipment. There is left, and there is right. That is all.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Saturday, July 05, 2008 12:18 AM
I drove through Great Falls about a week and a half ago. I was up at the Dairy Queen and you parked it down the street. Right away I knew it was yours, looks good.
Saturday, July 05, 2008 12:31 AM
yeah. i kinda found that out with the whole center channel. i would have to do alot more work than i want. (i do listen to movies on my laptop on longer road trips. but. it would be pointless) anyways. thanks for tellin me

and

JsUn- thanks alot man. im assuming from you profile you live in canada??? if so. let me know next time your down here. maybe we can hang out.

Saturday, July 05, 2008 12:56 AM
Yeah, not trying to sound like a jerk about it, just figured someone should let you know before you put all that effort into something that wouldn't be easily done lol. But good to see you posting up pics. must be a smoker to justify the ventvisor things lol

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Saturday, July 05, 2008 9:57 AM
nope. .not a smoker and never will be. i hate that @!#$. it just rains alot here and i hove no ac so the ventvisors allow me to open the window a bit without getting wet so i can have some fresh air.

Saturday, July 05, 2008 1:52 PM
Wojo wrote:yeah. i kinda found that out with the whole center channel. i would have to do alot more work than i want. (i do listen to movies on my laptop on longer road trips. but. it would be pointless) anyways. thanks for tellin me

and

JsUn- thanks alot man. im assuming from you profile you live in canada??? if so. let me know next time your down here. maybe we can hang out.

Yea I live up in Calgary. I drove down to Salt Lake City for the week, if I would have had more time I would have wandered over to take a look at your car a little better. Maybe next time we have to get a photo shoot. (BTW It sucks that Great Falls doesn't have an IHOPs, I had to drive over an hour south to get to one lol)
Monday, July 07, 2008 3:12 AM
JsUn wrote:
Wojo wrote:yeah. i kinda found that out with the whole center channel. i would have to do alot more work than i want. (i do listen to movies on my laptop on longer road trips. but. it would be pointless) anyways. thanks for tellin me

and

Yea I live up in Calgary. I drove down to Salt Lake City for the week, if I would have had more time I would have wandered over to take a look at your car a little better. Maybe next time we have to get a photo shoot. (BTW It sucks that Great Falls doesn't have an IHOPs, I had to drive over an hour south to get to one lol)

NExt time your going through MT, stop in Missoula bro, we got an IHOP and Im way cooler than WOJO is!!

HEHEHE, right Josh.

OH BTW: Teh car is teh gheyness, fo sho. BEtter off torching it and getting a Toyota Prius Hybrid.

LOLOLOLOLOLZZZZ

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search