My 04 CAV, first time post......... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My 04 CAV, first time post.........
Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:13 PM
Sup guys. ive been a member for a while, never posted pics...ive had this car for a little over a year and it started out as a BASE (racing cav) model cav with no options....just cd player and ac.... 14 inch hubs power nothing....not even tilt wheel....as much as all this sucks i love my car and here it is! C&C welcome, and remember this is my DD which some wear and tear on the body....damn nyc...it was nice out today and i just washed it so id figure i would post some pics....let me know what you think!! its a 04 base 5 speed..........

Re: My 04 CAV, first time post.........
Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:50 PM
what was that racing cav comment about? i dont get it.... anywho, good start.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Friday, July 04, 2008 7:54 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:what was that racing cav comment about? i dont get it.... anywho, good start.

x2

Friday, July 04, 2008 8:13 AM
Lookin' good!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, July 04, 2008 8:17 AM
Resurrected J wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:what was that racing cav comment about? i dont get it.... anywho, good start.

x2

x3, your on the right track for sure tho.

Friday, July 04, 2008 8:29 AM
Do what I did.

Get some new door panels off of a Cav. with power locks and windows, then get the universal power window kit and put your tweets in the holes where the power lock button goes.

Friday, July 04, 2008 10:36 AM
hatch (cdmz24) wrote:
Resurrected J wrote:

x2

x4 I do like it so far, i'd say get an LS sport lip kit, and swap that "Mets" license plate frame for a "Yankees" one and you'll be good to go! lol

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Friday, July 04, 2008 10:48 AM
98z24ragtop wrote:
hatch (cdmz24) wrote:
Resurrected J wrote:

x2

x4 I do like it so far, i'd say get an LS sport lip kit, and swap that "Mets" license plate frame for a "Yankees" one and you'll be good to go! lol

X5 I would say get a lip kit as well. You should swap the license plate frame for a Cardinals one not a piece of @!#$ yankees one

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Friday, July 04, 2008 3:03 PM
AHAHAHAH you guys are funny.....the METS plate trim is staying i mean i live in flushing about 5 mins away from the stadium. Thanks for the comments but yea i def want the lip kit maybe a lil drop and paint the handles and mirrors to match. The comment about the racing cav is becuase my model was the "special savings" cav with NO options...i mean no tilt wheel, no mirrors in the visors nothing! only luxury i got is power trunk and AC, so with no options its the lightest cav you can buy hence "racing cav" its more of a joke cause there is nothing "racing" about my car or any of our cars with out some serious mods! BTW yankees suck!! LOL thank god no one said the phillies or we be fighting! =)

thanks for the comments guys!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search