finished fiberglass dash. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
finished fiberglass dash.
Monday, May 26, 2008 11:49 AM
well the topic is a bit misleading the dash is done and all butoned up to make sure everything is fitting up. its pretty close except for one little area on the passenger side. and the gauges have power but they arn't hooked up. apparently the dash cluster from 2001 and up is diffrent then the older ones because none of my wires matched what the wires on my instruction i got so ive gotta find new wiring diagrams so i can get all the gauges finished, and ive got about 3 days to do that... so on to the pics.

speaker pods came out rather nice

how's this for close fitting.

tried getting all the dash in the pic.

and since the upohlster was cheaper then i thought i had him add a little design onto the headliner and rewrap that since i had wrinkles in it when i did it around the sunroof window part where its curved.

its been called a tramp stamp which i think is funny but 90% of the people out there will never now its there and it should help out at shows.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: finished fiberglass dash.
Monday, May 26, 2008 11:54 AM
Came out really nice! Don't know if I'm sold on the carpeted fiberglass thing, but it looks great!

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Monday, May 26, 2008 11:54 AM
Holly Kow!!! thats a nice dash. VERY nice job....f'n love it!!! Cant wait to start on my interior. (next year project) ,.

Monday, May 26, 2008 11:55 AM
the dash looks much better than i thought it would. much more subtle for sure.

and i think im gonna like the two tone interior youve got going on with the dash, a pillars, and headliner. got rear panels to match?

Monday, May 26, 2008 12:35 PM
superb.

Riddle me this... riddle me that...
Monday, May 26, 2008 1:13 PM
that turned out great i love it

Monday, May 26, 2008 1:18 PM
looks good!

Monday, May 26, 2008 1:21 PM
beautiful jason!

watch for flying sparks!!!
Monday, May 26, 2008 1:33 PM
That looks really good! Where did you take it to have it done? I've been looking to get a few things redone, but don't really know anywhere to take it. Also if you don't mind me asking, what did it run you?

Monday, May 26, 2008 1:34 PM
just amazing......

Monday, May 26, 2008 1:51 PM
tits man, lookin real good

Monday, May 26, 2008 2:30 PM
I'm curious to see how the defroster turned out but, either way, that looks amazing. The contrast between the fiberglass lower and cloth upper is superb

Monday, May 26, 2008 2:49 PM
JOSH KING its suede not carpet.

TABS rear panels are just about the only thing i have left to do. they'll be wrapped in suede as well and add in a roll bar but with the money ive spent on stuff lately thats going to proalby be a fall winter project.

PILZ-E pm me and i'll get you all the info.

JOHN it didnt turn out to bad. not as good as it should be . we made a trim ring around in thats about 1/2" thick all around that sits on top and cleans it up a bit, but you can see underneath it where the suede stops which i dont like so im going to take the trim piece and attach speaker cloth on the backside of it so its clean and smooth and air can still get thru.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, May 26, 2008 2:54 PM
WOW!!!!! Thats just crazy. I LOVE it!

Monday, May 26, 2008 2:54 PM
Very nice! it turned out great than expected when I thought silver would look better.. the dash design and all doesnt look out of place. Good work man!

Monday, May 26, 2008 3:04 PM
i love the black suede myself.. i had to do it around mr arm rest and side panels for my car.. im going to do the head rest!!

GOT ECOTEC?
Monday, May 26, 2008 3:36 PM

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, May 26, 2008 3:56 PM
Love it.

Monday, May 26, 2008 4:11 PM
GREAT WORK!

Monday, May 26, 2008 4:51 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

thats hott

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, May 26, 2008 5:15 PM
Very sweet, cant wait to see it this weekend.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Monday, May 26, 2008 6:14 PM
Wow that turned out great. Like the design in the headliner too.

Monday, May 26, 2008 6:16 PM
I was kinda worried about how the design of the dash was going to look, but now that it's finished I must say it turned out damn nice! Good work!

Monday, May 26, 2008 8:34 PM
looked at the pics again, I gotta say I love it more now and wouldnt go with silver on the top lol! cant wait to see the car in person!

Monday, May 26, 2008 9:01 PM
looks good jason. I admit i think i'd rather see it painted instead of covered, but looks good either way

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search