Couple pics...not anything new...just pics! - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Couple pics...not anything new...just pics!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:47 AM
The HOTTEST INDIGO BLUE CAV out there!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:30 AM
Damn that is clean man. I really like the polished Valve Cover, great job, keep it up!

Sam
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 12:35 PM
Mr. Kleindl wrote:Very nice choice with everything Going to polish the fuel rail as well??

I will...def got to get the fuel rail and the charger polished...just time is what I need!

ACav2Envy wrote:your car is freakin sexy!

Thanks!

strat81 wrote:absolutely gorgeous!

love the stance with the tein's. i think i've got mine pretty close to where your sitting.

I love the Teins...just great handling and the look is really growing on me! I could go lower but I like where it's at! Thanks!

Skunk wrote:Damn that looks nice. Polished charger would look uber sexy. What gauge cluster is that? Looks like it matches the cobalt gauges perfectly.

Thanks....I do plan to polish the charger...give me time....the cluster is from BlackCat Customs...had them match the Cobalt gauges...they even light up the same....BLUE!

James (ROLN19S) (JuicyJ) wrote:The HOTTEST INDIGO BLUE CAV out there!

I certainly wouldn't say that...your's is simply amazing man!! Thanks though!

Sam Krajnik wrote:Damn that is clean man. I really like the polished Valve Cover, great job, keep it up!

Thanks!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:32 PM
nice as usual man. those wheels and wildwoods look very familar lol. hope to see you at a show this year when you get home.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search