thinkink about getting another jbody to fix and sell - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
thinkink about getting another jbody to fix and sell
Monday, December 03, 2007 6:12 PM
i have run into and idea.. and a deal. it is a 97 and has about 80k on it.

it needs a new headlight and a new hood.. which i have already.

plans: remove the Cf hood from 2.2 teal place it on the green cavi. oem hood back on teal. headlights i still have from my 96 conversion

Re: thinkink about getting another jbody to fix and sell
Monday, December 03, 2007 6:26 PM
you should probably post how much your getting it for

-Adam

Monday, December 03, 2007 6:31 PM
let just say its real good deal

Monday, December 03, 2007 6:33 PM
actually i dont want to sell it. im gonna keep it. its a 5sp also

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:44 AM
A thread made entirely worthless in under 30 minutes! Woohoo!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 6:33 AM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:actually i dont want to sell it. im gonna keep it. its a 5sp also

lmao... i was gonna say you would fall in love with it and not sell, damn... looks like you already did

Khanduras wrote:A thread made entirely worthless in under 30 minutes! Woohoo!

back off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, December 04, 2007 6:45 AM

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:48 AM
Is it another 2.2? Seems clean looking all it needs is a Z rear and sides. The 95-99 Z's look sick dropped with a nice set of wheels on them. Keep us updated.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 2:33 PM
you had seriously better be getting that car for dirt cheap because, as im sure you know, the resale on our cars are on par with what junkyards pay for scrap metal. good luck turning a buck

NO SIG FOR YOU!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 4:29 PM
thanks zyaaaa... oh and yea after looking at it more and more. i did fall for it. haha and with only 80k why wouldnt I right?

01cav : yea its another 2.2 but then again i dont race and im not really about speed. more into handling and control. this car will be my autox car and the teal will just be my daly cruising one.

tabs: for the price im getting it i think its a good deal. cavalier around here seemed to have went up on the resale, not much but it has. compared to a year ago.

im keeping this car. it will give me a chance to go two different ways on boths car. as fas a style. i like the 2002 look but i also love the 95-99z look also even though its not a Z

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 4:35 PM
(tabs) no more wrote:you had seriously better be getting that car for dirt cheap because, as im sure you know, the resale on our cars are on par with what junkyards pay for scrap metal. good luck turning a buck

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=360997&t=360927#360997 ...not really.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 4:46 PM
Short Hand wrote:
(tabs) no more wrote:you had seriously better be getting that car for dirt cheap because, as im sure you know, the resale on our cars are on par with what junkyards pay for scrap metal. good luck turning a buck

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=360997&t=360927#360997 ...not really.

yeah i read that thread. but you still gotta figure.....you might get 10% more selling your car now vs selling it a year ago. but if we are talking about a base model 95-99 cav, that extra 10% might net you $100 on the high end. if prices have gone up more than that, then we definitely don't see it around my area.

azncav: definitely go with the 95-99z kit, lowered, with rims. it looks great like that. although if you feel like tossing in some 00-02 headlights on the 95-99z front, that makes it look 10x better IMO.

NO SIG FOR YOU!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 4:53 PM
(tabs) no more wrote:
Short Hand wrote:

yeah i read that thread. but you still gotta figure.....you might get 10% more selling your car now vs selling it a year ago. but if we are talking about a base model 95-99 cav, that extra 10% might net you $100 on the high end. if prices have gone up more than that, then we definitely don't see it around my area.

azncav: definitely go with the 95-99z kit, lowered, with rims. it looks great like that. although if you feel like tossing in some 00-02 headlights on the 95-99z front, that makes it look 10x better IMO.

no headlight swap this time ..i already did it to the one in my sig... its a 96.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:06 PM
do it.

UPDATED CARDOMAIN
Cardomain page

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search