After 7 years - lowered. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
After 7 years - lowered.
Friday, November 30, 2007 6:33 PM
Tokico D-Specs & Road Magnet. Thanks to Bubba for the deal & Jeffie for the install! It took a long time for the stars to align to make this possible.

All pics available here. Tire shine, car washes & focused pics are overrated

Highlights:

Pretty leaves -

Difference from stock, my husband's '01 on the right -

Not much gap here!

Re: After 7 years - lowered.
Friday, November 30, 2007 6:44 PM
very @!#$ sweet, i love it! i cant wait to get mine on

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Friday, November 30, 2007 6:46 PM
nice!!

Friday, November 30, 2007 7:17 PM
Very nice stance! I'm having trouble deciding between that setup, and air ride.

Friday, November 30, 2007 9:34 PM
She looks real good . Have you gotten used to going in and out of your driveway yet? lol.. Hope you enjoy the setup it was great meeting you, hubby, and evan. Just fair warning me and Jeffie might be taking another trip out there soon, so let us know if you need anything.

Under Construction
Friday, November 30, 2007 11:27 PM
looks pretty mean with that hood and stance. i bet youre kicking yourself that you didnt do this sooner!

Saturday, December 01, 2007 1:48 AM
hmm...two fingers gap in the wheel well...last time I had that was on my trip in moving from FL to NC. I think I might've been pushing the carry limit on the cavy just a little
Saturday, December 01, 2007 4:46 AM
Sexy like Im glad you like it.

Im still willing to trade the cat for the ferrets by the way

SATCH PROGRESS THREAD!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:28 AM
Nice choice on springs/struts, I know I have no regrets going that route

Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:22 AM
@!#$ girl i thought that thing would never get a drop, looks much nicer

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:29 AM
tha_prowler wrote:very @!#$ sweet, i love it! i cant wait to get mine on

Thanks! I'm very happy with it, you will be too.

gmanz24 wrote:nice!!

Thank you

Shadowfire wrote:Very nice stance! I'm having trouble deciding between that setup, and air ride.

Thanks! I haven't been in many lowered cars, but I've heard from those that rode in mine so far that it rides VERY nicely.

BubbaKnoxz wrote:She looks real good . Have you gotten used to going in and out of your driveway yet? lol.. Hope you enjoy the setup it was great meeting you, hubby, and evan. Just fair warning me and Jeffie might be taking another trip out there soon, so let us know if you need anything.

Why thank you lol... The driveway is getting easier, I switched parking spaces with the husband so I don't have to drive into the yard. The neighbors must think I forgot how to drive by the way I creep in now It was great having you guys over, we haven't taken time for friends since we moved with everything going on, so it was nice to have company. I'll warn the Amish you're coming back

(tabs) wrote:looks pretty mean with that hood and stance. i bet youre kicking yourself that you didnt do this sooner!

The looks of mine are getting my husband itchy to mod his again, so it's a double-edged sword Like I said, it took a long time for the stars to align for this to happen, it just wasn't possible until now. I was saving & spending on my last house for so long & the parking there required me to go through a very potholed alley that wouldn't be possible lowered. Plus with the winters here, I couldn't have it as my only car. I've got better parking, a winter warrior & a house in much better shape, so the time finally came & it sure does feel good! The only other thing I waited to spend on were wheels & they're in my living room waiting for spring

Slide81 wrote:hmm...two fingers gap in the wheel well...last time I had that was on my trip in moving from FL to NC. I think I might've been pushing the carry limit on the cavy just a little

the easy way to lower!

I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:Sexy like Im glad you like it.
Im still willing to trade the cat for the ferrets by the way

I heard your next road trip was to pick up the ferrets to come play with your cat. Not true?

Atk2008 wrote:Nice choice on springs/struts, I know I have no regrets going that route

Everyone seemed to be saying that when I did my research, seems a popular choice for sure.

sndsgood wrote:@!#$ girl i thought that thing would never get a drop, looks much nicer

It wasn't a plan until recently, thank Bubba for selling his set-up before I was ready, that's what pushed me to get it done now

Saturday, December 01, 2007 9:35 AM
Looks really nice! I'm glad you got this setup more then anyone.... I know what Jeffie and Bubba might be coming out this way for something maybe bronze?

Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:30 AM
i know the feeling, although it may not have been 7 years, but it sure was a long time for me to.

looks great.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 1:30 PM
ooooOOOOooooo post up pics of the rims then!
i hope they are black or gunmetal cause those would look tight!

Saturday, December 01, 2007 4:00 PM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:Looks really nice! I'm glad you got this setup more then anyone.... I know what Jeffie and Bubba might be coming out this way for something maybe bronze?

Thanks! I think from what I understand, I could have just paid you?

z yaaaa wrote:i know the feeling, although it may not have been 7 years, but it sure was a long time for me to.

looks great.

Thank you To be honest, it had been so long, I thought I wasn't going to do anything else. The last mod was easily 5 years ago.

(tabs) wrote:ooooOOOOooooo post up pics of the rims then!
i hope they are black or gunmetal cause those would look tight!

Neither They're titanium finish, like a dull bronze. I've never seen the finish on a car that I noticed, not your everyday color. Best part is I got a killer deal on eBay & local enough that I picked them up instead of paying shipping. They're the reason I decided to lower in the first place.

Few more pics here.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 4:16 PM
stargrrrl wrote:
TRD Cav Fire wrote:Looks really nice! I'm glad you got this setup more then anyone.... I know what Jeffie and Bubba might be coming out this way for something maybe bronze?

Thanks! I think from what I understand, I could have just paid you?

could've lol since thats where the money went .... I like those rims you have Star, they should look humpable when they are on the car lol

Trey you aren't the next trip but close though that one is a surprise

Under Construction
Saturday, December 01, 2007 4:42 PM
cars gonna look sick w/ those rims

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search