A little accident. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A little accident.
Thursday, November 22, 2007 11:28 AM
Well last friday I had a bit of an accident. Coming down a hill thats at a 10 degree angle compared to the intersection. theres a building on the tighter side of the intersection and a mirror caddy corner to it to see with. Lady was sitting on the part where you need the mirror to see. I was going 30 and she was still sitting there as i was approaching. I got there and she pulled out and boom, i couldnt stop, 30 mph and im all good.

But the car is being fixed, i think after this i will start putting money into the car. I wasnt going to before b/c there was a good bit of problems with the front of the car and theyre gonna fix them, all now. Thank you full coverage, well heres some shots.

03 Sunfire - Sold.

Re: A little accident.
Thursday, November 22, 2007 11:42 AM
at least your ok
sad to see though

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Thursday, November 22, 2007 11:48 AM
yup im all good, the only thing that got hurt was my fist, i punched to car i was so pissed. And my pride too, i try to be such a good driver.

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Thursday, November 22, 2007 11:50 AM
Good luck with it, at least your safe.

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Downpipe w/ Cutout | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search