Some updated pics of my cavalier - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some updated pics of my cavalier
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:17 AM
Thes are some pictures of some new parts that are on the car or will be on the car

Sorry for the crappy pics, my brother is buying a new digital camera this weekend so I will take new one then

My Vibrant cat back exaust

My 2000-2002 Toyota cavalier tail lights(will be painted within the month)

And my Toyota Cavalier power folding mirrors(will be painted within the month)

I also have but not installed-Aem short ram intake (polished)
-And the brushed alluminum HVAC cover and fog dimmer panel

Re: Some updated pics of my cavalier
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:21 AM
Nice mods. The tails will look better, they look almost pink in the pics.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:46 AM
The hack job you did to fit that exhuast looks like crap. You might want to fix that gap between the bumper and body of the car. That style of toyo mirrors look gayer than gay since they are a pinkish color. They will look good painted though assuming you don't do a hack job on that as well.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:20 AM
Dude! What happend to your rear bumper around the exhaust????

You'll love the Toyo mirrors, do a search and you will find wiring instructions if you haven't already got them.

Proud member of PreciZion

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:14 AM
icemike89 wrote:Nice mods. The tails will look better, they look almost pink in the pics.

not just in pics... lol they look equally gay in person. especially if the sun has faded the upper edges to a nice brown.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:38 PM
Wade Jarvis wrote:The hack job you did to fit that exhuast looks like crap. You might want to fix that gap between the bumper and body of the car. That style of toyo mirrors look gayer than gay since they are a pinkish color. They will look good painted though assuming you don't do a hack job on that as well.

Unlike most people atleast ramairsedan asked what happened to my rear bumper instead of just assumig that I did some sort of hack job just to fit my exhaust. Well the bumper was not hacked to fit the exaust I tried swerving to miss road kill and ended up hit it with that section of the bumper and it broke off. It is the bomex bumper and I am replacing it with something else over the winter. As for the gap the whole f%$#ing rear bumper is screwed (I bought the car with body kit already on) it has rivits on the side that are showing plus the rear bomex bumper was put over the factory Z24 bumper. For one thing the mirrors are red and like I said they WILL BE PAINTED WITHIN THE MONTH. Until the are painted they will not be put on the car.

Thanks for all the comment good or bad keep them coming

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:36 PM
the mirrors should look good once painted and good luck with fixing up the body kit.

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:47 AM
That's good to hear about the rear bumper, one more Bomex park bench off the road = a more happier me.

I think Wade kind of railed on you pretty hard, but he has a tendency to do that. He does stuff the right way and doesn't hesitate to call @!#$ when he sees @!#$. You're car looks good other than the back bumper issues though man, and I can't wait to see your tails PAINTED WITHIN THE MONTH!!!!

ain't gotta yell

Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:36 AM
kflo wrote:That's good to hear about the rear bumper, one more Bomex park bench off the road = a more happier me.

I think Wade kind of railed on you pretty hard, but he has a tendency to do that. He does stuff the right way and doesn't hesitate to call @!#$ when he sees @!#$. You're car looks good other than the back bumper issues though man, and I can't wait to see your tails PAINTED WITHIN THE MONTH!!!!

ain't gotta yell

I was just a little pist with the comment he made. In no way have i done any sort of hack job to anything I have put on my car. I have calmed down now but at that point I was pist and wanted to explain what had actually happened because he had just asumed something with out knowing what happened, but like I said everything is fine now and it is water under the bridge.

Thanks for the comments and keep them coming

I am going to try and take new pics of the whole car this weekend, that is if my brother gets his new digital camera he wants

Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:00 AM
Sorry to have jumped your case about it. At the time it really looked like that was a result of installing the exhaust. After reading you mention crappy pics but not saying anything about the bumper I thought you might have mentioned what had hapend to the bumper if it was not made to look like that. After all folks are far more liklely to flame you for poor work than the pics you take. But anyway now I know. Glad you are not still upset about my comments and now you know why I made them.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search