FINALLY - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FINALLY
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:49 AM
well to my delight (not to mention Adam B.'s as well) i finally got my razzi sides installed...took me so long becuase when i was doing them i discovered the screw in my tire so that sort of interrupted what little progress i was making...anyways here are some photos...lemme know what you think...just keep in mind i have to touch up the screws with touch up paint lol

thanks guys

Re: FINALLY
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:46 AM
i think they deff look better on a fure then a cav. looks pretty good now you need something on the bumpers to level them out

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:06 AM
sides look good. just need to be lowered now

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:09 AM
idk, never been a fan. sorry. but they do look well installed and painted good. your car reminds me of my black 97z, it had the same exact rims-american racing estrellas.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 AM
yea i was thinking the exact same things...lowered and bumpers

go any suggestions as to front and rear bumpers that would go well with the razzi sides? i was thinking about gettin the RKsport lip kit but wasn't sure how it would flow with the razzi's....suggestions??

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:02 AM
Looks sick Adam...you know what to do next

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:09 AM
I think I have the exact same wheels, but in 15's for the track!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:08 PM
yes i hear they are quite popular...but i haven't seen any in my region...but for one set of 13's on a mercury topaz i believe it was....BALLIN!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:20 PM
I had that same razzi sides on my car with the razzi kit at one time. I wound up hating them for 2 reasons. The first was that the back pocket by the rear tire was a magnet for rock chips. I think it is just the sahpe of them. The second was and I swear you may think I am crazy but I wound up shutting my foot in the door alot with them.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:51 AM
LOLzers!! It's funny you say that Wade, the sideskirts on my Beretta actually cause me to shut my foot in the door sometimes now. I'm Not used to have protruding sideskirts anymore after DD'ing my Z24 for awhile now.

As for the thread at hand, nice mod. Can't wait to see you level the bumpers out to match next.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search