Bubba's Photoshoot & Update (56k might work) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bubba's Photoshoot & Update (56k might work)
Friday, September 21, 2007 2:26 PM
Well the last time everyone saw my car it was still a 4x4 and had the J bumpers on it. Well that didn't last more than a month it seems, after hearing all the bs about how my car looked liked someone else's car. I decided to change the look once again to something a lil more different, which I think alot of you would like hell it looks smexy .... It's not completely done I still have to put my other IF sides on.. Also I plan on having a video later tonight on how the new exhaust sounds that I put on today as well.

Onto the Pics

Enjoy

F/S 00-02 Type J Bumpers front and rear Make me an Offer

Re: Bubba's Photoshoot & Update (56k might work)
Friday, September 21, 2007 2:29 PM
Looks really good...At certain angles, the bomex sides don't look to bad...But the IF sides will look much better...keep it going

Friday, September 21, 2007 2:31 PM
Looks damn good! Only thing I dont like are the wheels, but ive never been a fan of those on anything lol.

Friday, September 21, 2007 2:38 PM
do you jsut photoshop in the glare?

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Friday, September 21, 2007 2:40 PM
sucks you got rid of the type j. i heard a rumor that you have some rather large plans for this winter? pm me.

Friday, September 21, 2007 3:10 PM
I hate you, Ive wanted that front lip for so damn long its not even funny. Car looks great though, keep it up

Friday, September 21, 2007 3:10 PM
Friday, September 21, 2007 3:32 PM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:do you jsut photoshop in the glare?

With some of them I did but a few were when I took off the camera's shroud at the end.

sykeeok wrote: sucks you got rid of the type j. i heard a rumor that you have some rather large plans for this winter? pm me.

Jeffie snitched didnt he lol.. Yea I had very "wide" plans but didn't have the cash flow to do it so its scrapped for now maybe next winter I'll do it with the next sedan I get..

Friday, September 21, 2007 4:02 PM
sides dont match for shiot, BUT... dood, your getting there. i LOVE the new look.

get up the good work.

Friday, September 21, 2007 5:08 PM
once you get that front painted and the IF sides on it will look hot

Friday, September 21, 2007 6:39 PM
nice 4 doors ftw.

Friday, September 21, 2007 6:49 PM
BubbaKnoxz wrote:

sykeeok wrote: sucks you got rid of the type j. i heard a rumor that you have some rather large plans for this winter? pm me.

Jeffie snitched didnt he lol.. Yea I had very "wide" plans but didn't have the cash flow to do it so its scrapped for now maybe next winter I'll do it with the next sedan I get..

yes. yes he did. lol i'm very sorry to hear that. i really wanna see some ideas people have for what you were planning.

Friday, September 21, 2007 7:17 PM
sykeeok wrote:
BubbaKnoxz wrote:

yes. yes he did. lol i'm very sorry to hear that. i really wanna see some ideas people have for what you were planning.

Jeffie and me were supposed to shop up a few designs and pick one for this winter. It would look killer though if I would've went through with it.... Damn the no money part though ......... Maybe I still can, I have my old bmx kit I'm dying to cut up

Saturday, September 22, 2007 6:37 AM
dude its looking great thats almost exactly what i wanted mine to look like but in white...man i miss my sedan lol. But its going to look even better with the items i sent out to you lol. you should come out to droptoberfest next month so i could see this in person
but keep up the good work.

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07
Saturday, September 22, 2007 6:42 AM
Hmmm give me the info for droptoberfest and Ill go .... And thanks again Mike those will go on the car asap More pics later on tonight and the exhaust clip as well

Saturday, September 22, 2007 7:25 AM
yea man, you should def go to droptoberfest! i'm planning to be there too. should be fun

Saturday, September 22, 2007 1:31 PM
info for the car show is in the northeast forum and the items will be there tuesday and jons going to be there so you should def come down

01 cavi 4 door
big changes coming in 07
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search