J-Body Pics from this weekends 3 day show (56k no way) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J-Body Pics from this weekends 3 day show (56k no way)
Monday, August 13, 2007 6:33 AM
Here's some pics from the 3 day show I went to this weekend. I must say theres a pretty good following of the J-Body platform around here as there was about 20 different J's around this weekend. The pics aren't in any particular order so pics of some cars might be scattered through out..

Me and my 2 best friends cars

Bagged 03 LS Sport

This made me laugh just a bit..

Representing APlus Performance

Me representing J-Body.org FTMFW!

This guy \/ \/ showed up where me and some friends were hanging out.. I saw the look on his face when he got out of the car and thought I was gonna die.. Turns out he was just pissed at his buddies for leaving him hangin for 2 hours in a place he'd never been before. And get this, his actual given name is Cavalier.. thought that was kinda cool.

This car had the strangest paint job I'd ever seen.. I think he tried to make ghost flames and Chev symbols but it didnt work out so well..

www.driftnamiperformance.com

Re: J-Body Pics from this weekends 3 day show (56k no way)
Monday, August 13, 2007 6:55 AM
of all those J's there was 2 that looked good

Monday, August 13, 2007 7:05 AM
SOME nice J's

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, August 13, 2007 7:12 AM
This made you laugh?

But this blue one doesnt???

Are you guys against lowering springs or something??

Some nice J's there.. some..... not so nice..
Monday, August 13, 2007 7:52 AM
Darkstars wrote:of all those J's there was 2 that looked good

x2 ! man there is some ugly one in there !

Monday, August 13, 2007 8:00 AM
STYLEZ wrote:

The Nova Scotia Government sucks at keeping our roads half decent. Seems you can only go bags or a very slight drop to prevent yourself from getting thrown around in your car.

Monday, August 13, 2007 8:05 AM
or just get decent struts

driving a lowered car is a lifestyle change...some like it...some don't

Monday, August 13, 2007 8:17 AM
hmmmmm 95% of those arent my taste whatsoever. hate to say it, but you guys definatly get your full helpings of rice. sorry, but its the truth

holy shiit, how did that they get such DEEEEEEEP dish rims on that silver LSS? that thing is awesome!

Monday, August 13, 2007 8:25 AM
rugidone wrote:
STYLEZ wrote:

The Nova Scotia Government sucks at keeping our roads half decent. Seems you can only go bags or a very slight drop to prevent yourself from getting thrown around in your car.

We have pretty nasty roads in Quebec and let me tell you almost every tuner car up here are lowered and there is alot of them that are slammed! Plus nobody has bag here so its all coilover action on the slammed cars and nobody complain about the roads !

I'm lowered 1.75 inch on 35 series tire and I would drive and stock height car on 18"

Monday, August 13, 2007 8:33 AM
The rims on the silver LS Sport are the AXIS Decade's

Monday, August 13, 2007 9:36 AM
Steve-O wrote:

Love these wheels as mentioned above!

Monday, August 13, 2007 10:59 AM
the black sunfire with the green and the one with the purple audiobahn could be twins..
Monday, August 13, 2007 12:23 PM
chevycavy2k3 wrote:
Darkstars wrote:of all those J's there was 2 that looked good

x2 ! man there is some ugly one in there !

Taste is definatly lacking but aparently money is not bad combination.

Window Louvers!!!!!!! I almost want them just because.

on a side note i saw a cavalier in birch bay, wa this weekend with the stick on hood scoop, quarter window covers and louvers all painted yellow with about a half coat of rattle can and the car was black.

Monday, August 13, 2007 12:27 PM
the dark grey sunfire is baddass, silver 03 on bags is sweet.

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Monday, August 13, 2007 12:40 PM
Some of those cars made me wanna vomit.... Simple is safe, I dont like the extravagant modding usually, because No one can pull it off well enough... A few on this site have.

You cant just randomly pick mods and slap them on a car and paint it.... and from the looks of some of those cars, you cant just randomly pick PAINT either.

I usually dont bash cars, but seeing so many that were fugly in one way or another made something in my head go snap.

The Grey GT Sunfire, and the silver LS Sport on Bags (minus the not-so-good-looking wheels) were my 2 favs next to youre cav steve.
Monday, August 13, 2007 12:56 PM
ACav2Envy wrote:the dark grey sunfire is baddass, silver 03 on bags is sweet.

Yes, yes. What wheels are on that Sunfire?

KRI Motorsports BBQ/Car Meet ~ Sunday August 26th, 2007 CLICK HERE for info!
Monday, August 13, 2007 1:13 PM
^ Same design at the white Exel's Chewy had, a couple company's make those I do believe....................Adam (StealthCavalier) had those back in the day in gunmetal.

Monday, August 13, 2007 1:24 PM
Matt Linke wrote:The Grey GT Sunfire, and the silver LS Sport on Bags (minus the not-so-good-looking wheels) were my 2 favs next to youre cav steve.

Thanks, glad someone likes mine.. I hope my car wasn't one of the ones everyone seems to unanimously dislike

Monday, August 13, 2007 1:41 PM
its not, yours is definitlhy one of the best there

Monday, August 13, 2007 1:49 PM
Awesome. Thanks man.

Monday, August 13, 2007 2:14 PM
Just figured I'd post some of my other favorites from the show that arent j-bodies..

This one reminded me of Joey Baggs' car as it was painted the same way just in red.

Totally one-off custom widebody Hyundai accent.

Skyline GT-R.. this thing dyno'ed at 275whp at the show.. bone stock

Mustang GT on 20's

This car took best of show at this show last year (This year was the cavy with the head/tail conversions)

Widebody Cougar

...DROOL...

Monday, August 13, 2007 2:39 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. That's my silver 03. It's a work in progress, you'll be seein' more of it soon I hope! Alex, you are correct on the axis rims. That's the maxxis offset in the rear. It's staggered look, but with the same offset and width front and rear.
Monday, August 13, 2007 2:47 PM
that hyundai accent is bad ass

http://members.cardomain.com/freakycavy
Monday, August 13, 2007 3:33 PM
Yea well all of u can go @!#$ yourselves. I knew there was a reason why I never posted pics of my car on here and now I remember why. This site used to be great and now its full of a bunch of haters and @!#$heads who hate anything that looks much beyond stock.Has to be completly clean looking or its @!#$. I represented J-body.org as my best friend Steve did and I never will again thats for sure. Thanks for all the bashing. As usual J-body.org lives up to their reputation.
Monday, August 13, 2007 3:44 PM
Fridgidy wrote:Yea well all of u can go @!#$ yourselves. I knew there was a reason why I never posted pics of my car on here and now I remember why. This site used to be great and now its full of a bunch of haters and @!#$heads who hate anything that looks much beyond stock.Has to be completly clean looking or its @!#$. I represented J-body.org as my best friend Steve did and I never will again thats for sure. Thanks for all the bashing. As usual J-body.org lives up to their reputation.

thanks for adding to the conversation, dude if you like the way your car looks then good for you, don't worry aboot what everyone else thinks.

the way you come off makes it sound like you did everything to please someone else and now you're pissed because someone said they don't like it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search