couple more pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
couple more pics
Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:07 PM
finally got my rear lip on

another pic with my buddys civic

and my girlfriend snapped these couple pics tonight when we were in Pictou having supper

Visit me on Cardomain

Re: couple more pics
Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:21 PM
i like it
looks good

Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:26 PM
i dig the sides, rear and basically everything else on the car EXCEPT that front bumper. i think a stock Z front would look much better. maybe even try to put your front lip on a Z bumper. anything but that smiley face 2.2 front. other than that its great.

also, youve got some nice scenery too!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:35 PM
that lip ain't worth the effort to put on a z front bumper lol

Visit me on Cardomain
Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:58 PM
Lip looks good, as does your buddys civic .

Saturday, August 18, 2007 9:49 PM
so....little update...this is why urathane>then fiberglass

this happened last night on the highway...my buddy in front of me hit what was left of a transfer truck tire...then i hit it and ripped my lip off and run it over, plus another fruend behind me ran it over plus hit the tire as well...all it needs is a little TLC and some paint and it will be back on the car in a few days

Visit me on Cardomain
Saturday, August 18, 2007 9:55 PM
Mike Smeltzer wrote:so....little update...this is why urathane>then fiberglass

this happened last night on the highway...my buddy in front of me hit what was left of a transfer truck tire...then i hit it and ripped my lip off and run it over, plus another fruend behind me ran it over plus hit the tire as well...all it needs is a little TLC and some paint and it will be back on the car in a few days

Thats really @!#$ty,hope you checked the rest of the under carriage and make sure nothing else is messed up. I ran over a truck tread when it blew right off the tire. Smashed up my oil pan on my old GA. I really wish truckers weren't allowed to purchase re-caps. I know they are cheaper but I don't like the idea of the tread eventually peeling off them.

Maybe it might be time to look into a new front lip

I will end with saying I love the car

Saturday, August 18, 2007 10:02 PM
new lip...nah i like that lip...only been on the car since april or so... lol

Visit me on Cardomain
Saturday, August 18, 2007 10:52 PM
Honestly consider the Z24 front with that lip fitted on.. I'd have to agree the 2.2 front looks @!#$ goofy while the rest of the car is so proper and clean. I bet you wouldnt have to spend much money for the stock front anyways, it'll be very much worth it and very unique to have that lip mounted on it.

Otherwise, white J ftw.

Sunday, August 19, 2007 6:55 AM
i dunno if you guys ever tried to put that lip on a z front but if you look close enough i don't think it would honestly be worth the effort..i think it looks good on the stock bumper

Visit me on Cardomain
Sunday, August 19, 2007 7:04 AM
love the sides and rear lip, but i think your car would look great with an import fighter front bumper

Sunday, August 19, 2007 7:07 AM
not a chance

Visit me on Cardomain
Sunday, August 19, 2007 7:30 AM
I understand its your car and in the end if you like it is all that matters, but it doesnt sound like your very open to constructive criticizm. (sp)? lol
Other than the front the car looks great

Sunday, August 19, 2007 1:15 PM
look it took me over 4 years to decide which kit i wanted on this car...i don't care if you guys don't like it...its not that i can't take critizim i like the front of my car and the rest of it as well...if all you guys want that lip on a z frontbumperso bad...doitto yourown car...or send me the cash and i'll do as i please...until then mymoney i'll do what i want

Visit me on Cardomain
Sunday, August 19, 2007 1:24 PM
one thing i would do, is paint the mirror base black, that way the cars white, the mirror is white, but the black base splits things up a bit. with your wheels black, it would look good.
Sunday, August 19, 2007 1:51 PM
i thought about it...but decided against i...i like theall white...besides i thinki may be changing the colorof the car in the spring...maybe blue...haven't decided for sure...right now i'm more concentrated on getting thelip back on for the rest of this year

Visit me on Cardomain
Sunday, August 26, 2007 11:56 AM
Mike Smeltzer wrote:look it took me over 4 years to decide which kit i wanted on this car...i don't care if you guys don't like it...its not that i can't take critizim i like the front of my car and the rest of it as well...if all you guys want that lip on a z frontbumperso bad...doitto yourown car...or send me the cash and i'll do as i please...until then mymoney i'll do what i want

lol what are you 12?

Sunday, August 26, 2007 7:07 PM
im glad someone is rocking that lip kit.

both cars look beautiful

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, August 27, 2007 5:41 AM
i think the front bumper is probably my only complaint and a small one at that.. props on how well that kit all lines up. think if u got the windows tinted it'd look a lot sexier with the black

and damn did that lip take a beating.. but looks like it is all cosmetic damage.. wow

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search