Need a photo of the underhood stickers! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a photo of the underhood stickers!
Saturday, August 11, 2007 6:59 PM
Hey guys! I have a request.

I'm in the middle of a Turbo Ecotec install into a Pontiac Fiero, and I was wondering if anyone could take some decent photos of a 2003 Cavalier's underhood stickers so I can make my own that have the belt routing configuration and the emissions routing, as they've both changed with the new engine.

It would suck if my vehicle inspector got confused and failed me because they didn't match.

THANKS!!!

Re: Need a photo of the underhood stickers!
Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:13 PM
dealership cant be that much, if you can install the engine into another car u should be able to figure out the belt anyway
Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:45 AM
My Sunbird had a 2.0 but the sticker under the hood showed a 3.1....they didnt care. They look up the VIN, not the sticker!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:28 AM
My buddy Chris' Sunfire is a 2.4 but from factory it has a 3400 belt routing sticker!!!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:40 AM
Yeah, but I'm a perfectionist (a nasty habit I need to be rid of), and I'm trying to make it look like the motor was meant to be there, and always was there. It just looks so much better that way.

Plus my stock stickers are kinda offset and tilted, and it's annoying.
Sunday, August 12, 2007 5:54 AM
Jonathan shumacker wrote:dealership cant be that much, if you can install the engine into another car u should be able to figure out the belt anyway

Agree, just order them.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search