Photoshoot for Droptout.com - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshoot for Droptout.com
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3:40 AM

Re: Photoshoot for Droptout.com
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3:56 AM
Lookin good, love the skatepark backdrop!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:27 AM
Sweet pics

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:47 AM
nice pics!

i love the trunk!

WI-Jtuners member
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:37 AM
looks much better dropped

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:14 AM
Those head lights look wicked man. Also the welded doors are a nice touch. Nice work.

- Paul

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:38 AM
Always been a fan

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:56 AM
get some glue and use it to re-attach your weather stripping along the back of the firewall.

very nice ride!! nice pics!!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:52 AM
No headrests yet?

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:37 AM
looks good!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:40 AM
When's it the engine's turn for a makeover? Polished SC is begging to be put in there!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:03 AM
I don't like being the type to say bad things about someones car, just because it isn't my taste.... but... the longer you go without doing something about where the fenders meet the headlights, the more im going to hate it otherwise lots of hard work and some good things, some bad, but congrats on everything.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:41 AM
Finally dropped!!!

Sweet back drop for pics too...that skate park is perfect with the Cavy!

Get that fender and hood fixed!!!! Too much work for something like that to keep showing up!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:47 AM
awesome pics awesome car
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:13 PM
looks good...

you should buy my air ride...

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:29 PM
BlueDeuce (dnt02cavls) wrote:

Get that fender and hood fixed!!!! Too much work for something like that to keep showing up!!

People have been telling him that since he posted his first pics which was longer than i can possibly remember. Still hasnt been fixed. so many people have mentioned it and its just gets shrugged off.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:03 AM
seemless i'm curious how you bolted the dash in after the rebuild, a friend and i are going to be building one for my car and are trying to figure it out

http://members.cardomain.com/freakycavy
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:31 AM
That car is killer...... Needs to be laid out on air but other then that its perfect
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:37 AM
Vincent Morris wrote:
BlueDeuce (dnt02cavls) wrote:

People have been telling him that since he posted his first pics which was longer than i can possibly remember. Still hasnt been fixed. so many people have mentioned it and its just gets shrugged off.

it hasnt always been shrugged off. he did comment on it saying something to the affect that in order to weld the doors the fender had to be brought back a bit which is why they dont line up at the end of the hood. i dont know, i think something different could of been done to correct it though.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 1:50 PM
are you gonna be at dropt and destroyed 4?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 1:52 PM
yes as noted, the hood was off when the car was painted.... so i did not notice the gap, i figured their would have been since i had to slot and push the fenders back, and i figured i could just find a happy medium. Well were it is right now is the best i can get it. Ive spent hours trying to align it the best i could. basicaly what will need to happen is to cut away at the hood and add on to the hood. Which could be done, but the paint is perfect and will be hard to re-match. It was a mistake on my behalf you live and learn. It doesnt bother me, i dont think its to noticeable at all

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 2:16 PM
"it doesnt bother me" is leaps and bounds a better answer than the previous threads where you said "yeah, ill fix it soon" lol. either way, good luck with everything, all the hate, all the love, and the modding in general.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 2:50 PM
I think the Blue intake coupler should be the same green as the car. Other than that, nice work.

^there
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:01 PM
looks good man, keep up the good work

Getting "better built" for the '08...
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:40 PM
curious on how the stereo sounds with all thos smooth surfaces in the car. (something ive always wondered on a fiberglass interior) Seriously tho if it sounds like @!#$ tell me i just want a striaght answer.

Looking better dropped still not my style of car but it looks WAY better dropped. Have you ever thought about custom projectors? Also nice touch with the gas door.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search