Need everyone opinion LOOK. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need everyone opinion LOOK.
Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:54 PM
Im thinking about taking the body kit off and putting on the stock 2000+Z24 kit with lips and stock skirts.
Just wondering if you guys think i should, reason i want to go lower and the drift skirts wont allow me to.

I know its up to me but im hung on this. Maybe im tired of this Chinese body kit stuff now i dunnno.
Opinions welcome.

Here's how the car sits now
Thanx Jon

Re: Need everyone opinion LOOK.
Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:01 PM
If you want to go lower then ditch the kit. Get say the 00-02 kit with ww lips and import fighter sides. That would look sweet as hell.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:02 PM
yes.. do it. i think the front you have on it right now is one of the worst cavalier fronts ever made, honestly. your paint job with a subtle lip kit would be awesome.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:07 PM
My god, yes. Anything but that front.

/harsh opinion

Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:38 PM
Get rid of that cat-fish looking like body kit, it's ugly. Also the fenders, they wouldn't look good with the Z24 stuff.. don't even look that great now.

1983 Camaro Z28
Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:40 PM
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Sunday, July 08, 2007 10:28 PM
i say keep the paint scheme, hell keep everything how it is BUT the kit, go stock LS or WW skirts and whatnot, and drop it till it touches the ground. i think your paint job looks sick for a bagged car... perfect fit IMO

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 10:42 PM
Paint will be staying, im NOT re painting this car. It would be the 3rd time.

Some may not know it used to be black (Stock), then it was orange and white. Now green silver.

Also im even tempted to try to sell it.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 11:21 PM
Nice EH (AKA Orange Syn) wrote:Paint will be staying, im NOT re painting this car. It would be the 3rd time.

Some may not know it used to be black (Stock), then it was orange and white. Now green silver.

Also im even tempted to try to sell it.

weak!!!!!!!!! i painted my car 3 times already ....... (stock color/orange/blue-pink/blue-orange)

haha jk man, im just messing with u............... i think ur current paint scheme is sick! and it would look nice with the stock bumpers as well, since ppl will know that ur paint is obviously not stock.... so itll still looks "modified" without the body kit

Monday, July 09, 2007 12:28 AM
to be honest man, as much as i hate that bumper i think the car would look goofy as hell with stock lips and those chrome rims

if you were to say trade for less flashy rims then i would say go for it

Monday, July 09, 2007 12:37 AM
your car is wat started me on a cavalier.....i was watching ur cardomain before you got the lambos when it was orange.....i loved ur car that color

you scratch my ride IMA EAT YO CHILDREN

Monday, July 09, 2007 1:46 AM
if you change to that type of kit, you need to change the rims, they are too flashy for a subtle kit

Monday, July 09, 2007 3:07 AM
I say keep it but im biased

FOR SALE!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Monday, July 09, 2007 6:17 AM
Just my opinion but I dont think that car would look right with the z24/LS Sport kit. Just the paint / rims and fenders...

I dont blame you for not wanting to paint it looks nice right now....

Or you could just throw on a kit thats not as low....

Monday, July 09, 2007 8:33 AM
i think a rim change and the ww lip kit would look amazing.

Monday, July 09, 2007 8:53 AM
I would say hold off on doing anything with it. It looks good the way it is and it sounds like you constantly change change your mind on what to do with it.
Maybe you can find a better way to spend your time and money.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, July 09, 2007 9:03 AM
i think you should keep it. you and major are the only 2 cavs i've seen that i actually like that front on. the car looks great the way it is. i'd leave it.

Monday, July 09, 2007 10:56 AM
With what you have going on with it now...not sure a stock kit would even look right on there with the paint, fenders and rims?

I like your ride the way it is...I'd say keep it!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Monday, July 09, 2007 11:10 AM
here is my opinion.

Front bumper needs a change, and that is all!

the car sits low enough as it is man. It has a nice clean drop to it.

If you changed your front bumper it would change the look a whole lot more! I say just change the front. But NOT to a stock kit with a lip...you need an aftermarket bumper with some edge to it.

Monday, July 09, 2007 12:28 PM
Another reason i want to change is the rear bumper has waves in it beyond repair. L brackets didnt help.

Monday, July 09, 2007 8:43 PM
100% do it

Member of J-body of Michigan.

Monday, July 09, 2007 9:15 PM
I'm with Big Poppa. With the rims, fenders, wing, hood, and paint job there is no way you'll pull off stock bumpers with a lip kit. I say change out the front bumper and call it a day. I'd even look into some urethane bumpers. Just my .02

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:02 AM
i agree with vince get rid of that front and get something else like a type J or import fighter, now that would look hot

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:18 AM
Cavie Freak wrote:If you want to go lower then ditch the kit. Get say the 00-02 kit with ww lips and import fighter sides. That would look sweet as hell.

Listen to this ... very good idea.

oh, and lose the bling too...
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:24 AM
STYLEZ wrote:
Cavie Freak wrote:If you want to go lower then ditch the kit. Get say the 00-02 kit with ww lips and import fighter sides. That would look sweet as hell.

Listen to this ... very good idea.

oh, and lose the bling too...

what they said. it would look so sick if you put different rims on.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search