Time travel SUCCESS!!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Time travel SUCCESS!!!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:14 PM
thats right!!! i figured out how to travel back in time!!!!!!

check this out... my car not too long ago:

and now!!!

i cant believe it myself! from my educated guess, i traveled at least 2 years back into the past!!! lol

(and no... the car has not been washed from the first set of pics! thanks to the dent... when i lost all drive to clean it when i found someone kicked in my rear qrtr panel.)

but what really happened was i realized that im missing two lug nuts and decided to put the old wheels on until the two new ones get here. i put these on because i never had them on with the car lowered and kinda wanted to know what they'd look like (def. not as good as the bronze... lol), now kind of had a reason. also, i got to give em a quick cleanin after theyve been sittin in storage for the awaiting of another jbo member (wont mention names jason... oops). so now they're at least a little cleaner for ya.

thoughts?? old wheels (graphite) or newer (bronze)? ((and no, there's absolutely NO chance i'm keeping the graphite and selling the bronze ones.. lol ) just curious of your opinions.

Re: Time travel SUCCESS!!!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:24 PM
those bronze wheels are EXACTLY what i need for my car. lol. peep the sig

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:52 PM
jasons gonna have a fit you put his rims on

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:57 PM
lol
i think the bronse whheels are ment to be!

GOT ECOTEC?
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:00 PM
manta z wrote:jasons gonna have a fit you put his rims on

GOOD!! then maybe he'll finally give me some money!!! lol

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:03 PM
u should give me the bronze rims to go with my hood

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:04 PM
so you got the dent fixed?

AIR RIDE MAFIA (~airbagsource.com~)
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:07 PM
thank god, i was gonna say u took a step in the wrong direction.

bronze 5-spokes ftw on your car

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:55 PM
bronze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:25 PM
for those who dont know... here is some of my VERY FIRST pics:

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:40 PM
Bronze...Fo Shooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:40 AM
Now you have started what we call hooking up your car. First is first, must get high spoiler and APC stickers on front shield. Put logos of all the crap you have on your car going down the side of your door. Everyone has to go through that stage, like puberty.
Take few fake pictures of your car in an accident so we can feel sorry for you, and then you can cry about it on the forum to only realize you need to become the best.
Then the real process of hooking up your car comes to play. Spending money you don't have, max out credit cards, endless nights of coming up with ideas to do next.
Searching online for ideas, prices, looking at other peoples cars to copy them. Then post on J-body forum and must do a before after so we can all say..."that is best j-body ever!!"

"All my life I have been trying to figure out who is behind this face of mine"

Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:09 AM
HAHAHAHAH good stuff kennie....bronze looks much better, but it still looks good....must be the cute driver

Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:45 AM
Kennie Rivas wrote:Now you have started what we call hooking up your car. First is first, must get high spoiler and APC stickers on front shield. Put logos of all the crap you have on your car going down the side of your door. Everyone has to go through that stage, like puberty.
Take few fake pictures of your car in an accident so we can feel sorry for you, and then you can cry about it on the forum to only realize you need to become the best.
Then the real process of hooking up your car comes to play. Spending money you don't have, max out credit cards, endless nights of coming up with ideas to do next.
Searching online for ideas, prices, looking at other peoples cars to copy them. Then post on J-body forum and must do a before after so we can all say..."that is best j-body ever!!"

...or not.

Quote:

First is first, must get high spoiler and APC stickers on front shield. Put logos of all the crap you have on your car going down the side of your door. Everyone has to go through that stage, like puberty.

please point those out.... please.

Quote:

only realize you need to become the best.

again... point this out...

Quote:

Spending money you don't have, max out credit cards, endless nights of coming up with ideas to do next.

dont feel like repeating myself again...

Quote:

show me how I copied and where I'm beggin for people to say that my car is the best jbody ever.

prove any of these things and i'll acknowledge your post, but since you wont be able to i'll just ignore you all together...

Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:17 PM
Kinda reminds me of these Canadian Tire hupcaps, I say rock the bronze for sure.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:21 PM
i guess you missed his sarcasm........

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:48 PM
oh i must have mistaken if to the usual pointless posts that we soo much of.... oh wait, maybe i wasnt mistaken at all.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:00 PM
WTF!!!!!!!! Man are those Konigs for sale cause I know a Silver cavy that would love to rock those they look good bro. but theyed look better on a silver cavy. Man I will have to set a date to come down there and hit some lunch with ya (I will buy) and do a photo shoot with ya and test fit the rims, is it a date J.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search