Brakes - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Brakes
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:39 PM
i am looking to paint and approve the look of my brakes as i will be getting new more open wheels soon to show them off, i want to polish my calipers and drums at some point if that can be done but the point of this is for people to post there modified or painted brales setups so i could see different color combinations and to show off what you got.

Re: Brakes
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:51 PM
Alrighty. Here's my opinion.

Don't paint your drums. Go into the GP forum and get in on the rear disc conversion.

IF you want to paint the drums, paint them black. Don't draw attention to them. They aren't pretty.

RIP Lt. Cmdr. Kevin Davis
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:03 PM
Alexis wrote:Alrighty. Here's my opinion.

Don't paint your drums. Go into the GP forum and get in on the rear disc conversion.

IF you want to paint the drums, paint them black. Don't draw attention to them. They aren't pretty.
x2

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:06 PM
Alexis wrote:Alrighty. Here's my opinion.

Wow, you read my mind... Even with the drums painted black i still hate them with a passion. glad i got in on the neon rear conversion

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search