New Pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Pics
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:21 PM
Finally got the winter steelies off and and gave him his first bath of the spring

Re: New Pics
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:27 PM
The spoiler is throwing it off.

The body needs to be way more aggressive ... to pull it off.

I like the exhaust though.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:34 PM
Looks good, it's getting there for sure. keep it up!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:47 PM
With a kit on the car, I think the spoiler would look great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:20 PM

RIP Lt. Cmdr. Kevin Davis
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:51 PM
one of the rare occasions I have heard a car referred to as a male...

Good job cleaning it off, dont like the spoiler but if you do great.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:13 PM
JerseyKid ( EPIDEMIK ) wrote:The spoiler is throwing it off.

The body needs to be way more aggressive ... to pull it off.

but im partial to wingless

other then that and a drop....looks good love the color

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:22 PM
give me that paint!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:57 AM
thanks for the comments. I know alot dont like the wing, but im partial too it. im actually getting rid of the exhaust very soon, turbos goin in, in about 2 weeks and im droppin the exhaust and going with side exit. probably exhaust-less (only downpipe) for a few weeks until i can get a highflow cat and resonator. i will be dropping it soon - but turbos #1 on the list, along with rebuilding that engine. i know its not that agressive appearance-wise yet, im debating on slamming it or slight drop and putting on a lip kit in the future. i'll probably go with slamming it because i like the look of the ls/base models without the lip if they are dropped real low. i have a unique paint job in mind that i might start this summer, we'll see. it will make the black trunk & wing flow much better. as we all know here its an ongoing project, but thats whats fun!!! Im also going to be painting the rims black. i was going to do that before i switched off the winter tires but last minute track meet and i wasnt gunna race with snow tires!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:13 PM
Yeyy for real pix!! lol
Looks good, spoiler isnt bad lookin, definitly needs something more body wise, but i cant wait to see some #'s off that turbo!

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:08 PM
mudflaps need to come off of that car majorly but otherwise I like that car alot. I just love that color and I don't know why. I'm not biased or anything.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:45 AM
i thought about taking em off but i figured id leave them on for now. so much sand and crap on the roads. i did take off the rain guards last weekend that were on there when i bought the car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search