Tinted tails - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tinted tails
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:21 PM

well there not cleared i tryed using a spray can but did not like the results I'll polish them and wax them until i get them cleared by a professional but i loved my results thanks A plus

Re: Tinted tails
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:25 PM
new gauges as well dont mind the date...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:29 PM
I really like the look of the car....way to go.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:30 PM
damn man, u have a pretty nice car there! i dont believe ive ever seen pics before...i freaking LOVE the molding job, always loved the look of those lil panels under the outter tails molded in... and u even molded in the rear bumper as well, PROPS TO YOU.

yep, i suggest getting ur tails cleared, but in the meantime wax the hell outta them, they should look pretty decent then, you did a good job on them, pretty dark to!!!!

what kinda gauges are those

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:32 PM

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:32 PM
I don't like how dark they came out, but the car does look nice.

RIP Lt. Cmdr. Kevin Davis
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:33 PM
Looks good

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:38 PM
Your cars sick man, I especially love your rear how its all shaved. Looks real nice! Also Diggin the interior! Very nice car bro!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:40 PM
thanks yeah i post on the org a lot but very lazy to post pics the gauges are glow-shift u can get them at glowshift.com they come tinted and have a 7 color chose rotation from red to blue,green,yellow and purple,white i love them. i paid 150 for all three gauges and pod...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:49 PM
More pics of the cavy the last one was taken at spring break jam south padre island TX didn't place but theres always next year...well if y'all can think of anything else i should do to the exterior please tell.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:58 PM
Looks Good

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:24 PM
Well, personally I do think that the inner part of the mirrors look better black, but I know many others like it all painted. You could also paint the mesh in the body kit black. Lastly lower it. If its already lowered, lower it more cuz its sittin pretty high. Just thought I would throw those ideas out because you asked

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:04 PM
SEC-Z wrote:Well, personally I do think that the inner part of the mirrors look better black, but I know many others like it all painted. You could also paint the mesh in the body kit black. Lastly lower it. If its already lowered, lower it more cuz its sittin pretty high. Just thought I would throw those ideas out because you asked
it is droped but im working on getting the cash for some sport lines and a good pair of struts..but in the last pic if the neon wasn't in the way u would see that its pretty low i have a 2 finger gap up front 3 in the back...as for the mesh i thought about doing it black but sometimes u really cant see it if your to far....but thanks for the comments..

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:31 AM
whoa!!!! whos the woman?! very nice....

anyways, i agree with sec-z, the inner part of the mirrors look better black with the outters painted
i think new and bigger rims would look much better (no offense i just cant stand the ones on there, you car deserves better)

how come no molded front bumper to?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:37 AM
z yaaaa wrote:whoa!!!! whos the woman?! very nice....

anyways, i agree with sec-z, the inner part of the mirrors look better black with the outters painted
i think new and bigger rims would look much better (no offense i just cant stand the ones on there, you car deserves better)

no molded front due to if i were crash it or scratch at at a high incline the molding will crack and be a pain to repair i guess i see it as if i break my front bumper i can just buy a new one....i diff want bigger rims and slightly different style but diff black with polished lip.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:26 AM
yeah i kinda figured thats why u left it, i guess i shoulda realized this

lol, good then man!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:46 AM
your car looks really good. I would clear the tails and mabye repaint your outside pillars it looked like they were a little faded.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:25 AM
you car is mad hott!!!!!

Not a carbon fiber hood!!

Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:39 AM
thanks i just got my leds in so i can switch out my cluster lights to red x5 angle leds so im hoping that will rally set off the interior at night...

Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:58 AM
very nice teh jeffie approves

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:56 PM
post up pics of the leds ASAP

Friday, April 27, 2007 12:01 AM
chevytuner96 wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:whoa!!!! whos the woman?! very nice....

no molded front due to if i were crash it or scratch at at a high incline the molding will crack and be a pain to repair i guess
i see it as if i break my front bumper i can just buy a new one....i diff want bigger rims and slightly different style but diff black with polished lip.

That's exactly why I'm against molded parts. But it's ok, to each their own.

Car looks good.

AIR RIDE MAFIA (~airbagsource.com~)

Saturday, April 28, 2007 5:33 PM
pic is horrible my digi cam is only a 3.2 so it did not pick up the light very well but looks very nice in person highly recommend.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search