need price opinons - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need price opinons
Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:56 PM
heres the deal, im tryin to sell my car, i havent tried locally yet, but i dont know how much to ask for it, i have it on ebay now.... how much should i sell it for?
heres a link

clck here

suckin ain't fuqin, and eatin ain't cheatin'

Re: need price opinons
Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:00 PM
www.kbb.com

Mods don't add any value to the average consumer.

DISCLAIMER
I'm a bitch. Look out. I'm here to start drama.
Please take everything I say seriously.
Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:06 PM
/\ absolutely right but if people want it bad enough sometimes they will pay more than what its worth
Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:13 PM
That's a tricky one. Your body kit and air ride will be a tough sell for an average car buyer, so you're pretty much stuck trying to find an enthusiast who appreciates the work. Without that interest, all you've got is a $2000 econobox with a lot of doodads. That in itself could be a trick, since it pares down your customer base a lot. If you can find anyone remotely interested, I would try to keep them on the hook by bargaining with accessories. Things like the stereo, LCD, and wheels could be quickly cut out of the deal or added back in for incentive, and then saved for later sale.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:13 PM
um hey the battery isnt dead, your alt is. when you have to jump it but the car will run jsut fine that means you alt isnt putting out full charge. or your batt is REALLY loosing its charge in which case im wrong, jsut a heads up.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:40 PM
kbb is kinda high as well nada is another place u can check on value. it is a nice car.. jsut not a fan of the kit

Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:45 PM
That car is most likely something that will have top be seen in person to appreciate it.

As for value, I sold my 2000 Z24 Vert bone stock with 121K on the body and 76K on the motor for 5,000 at the end of summer (Worst time for Verts). Keep in mind it was bone stock and a 2000 so a little higher value for similar miles. You may be able to get 5,000 if you find the right ass for the seat. Take it to shows with a FS sign on it, ebay is not consistant.

http://members.cardomain.com/vertz24 1998 Z24 Convertible
2.3-2.4 HO ADAPTER FLANGES 65$ shipped, Check GP Forum!
Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:31 PM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:um hey the battery isnt dead, your alt is. when you have to jump it but the car will run jsut fine that means you alt isnt putting out full charge. or your batt is REALLY loosing its charge in which case im wrong, jsut a heads up.

Was just going to post this.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:17 PM
no, if the car has no problem running for long periods of time, but has trouble starting after sitting for a while, it's just the battery not holding a charge. now, if the battery is dead, and the car wont even start/ wont stay running for long after a jump of a quick battery charge, then i would think about looking at the alternator. but if the car runs and drives fine for longer periods of time, the alternator is putting out a decent charge to keep the battery going.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search