Finally installed the junk laying around - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finally installed the junk laying around
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:27 PM

pacesetter header
magnaflow cat
22" resonator
dynomax super turbo muffler

Yes, i know the tip is gigantic, oh well. It's what we had.

someone came to help

El Diablo loves to help

short video

The setup sounds good, nice and quiet. There was a horrible leak at the stupid downpipe joint at first, but was reduced after we played with the angle of the downpipe. Any ideas on closing the leak further?

now i just need to get the ho mani on and i'll be rid of parts laying around the house

Re: Finally installed the junk laying around
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:30 PM
I HAVE THAM SAME GARBAGE CAN/BAG, AND THE SAME CABINETS

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:30 PM
arghh f'n caps lock

looks good those

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:32 PM
how do you like the sound? i cant watch videos at work unless there WMP

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:35 PM
I like the sound a lot, can't really hear what it sounds like in the video very well anyway. In person it sounds very low and quiet. It's hardly louder than stock.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 2:51 PM
Your goign to hate that header in a few days... when all the paint wears off... You'll wished you had gone ceramic. But it still does it's job... just doesn't look as good doing it... But all in all it the setup looks good...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:40 PM
yeah should have upgraded to the armor coat, just for the small price it is. looks good though. and yup, same tires. love them

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:09 PM
Do you always have your intake like that???
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:24 PM
Me likey very much.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:28 PM
Chris D wrote:Do you always have your intake like that???

i removed his intake tube during the install so i could have access to some of the bolts that hold the brake booster hardline to the motor. we needed to move the line out of the way along with the coolant line that was on the back of the motor in order to get the new header in.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:09 PM
Sounds great. Same setup I have minus a res

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:23 PM
Rusty (The Rusted One) wrote:Your goign to hate that header in a few days... when all the paint wears off... You'll wished you had gone ceramic. But it still does it's job... just doesn't look as good doing it... But all in all it the setup looks good...

Yea, the pictures are a few days old, and all the paint is already gone. But, that's ok. as you can see, i don't pay much attention to how the engine bay looks anyway. Although, I may start caring once the fancy manifold is in place. Thanks for the compliment!

Everyone else: Thanks!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:17 PM
what BFG tires are those? i wanna say KDW g-forces, but the edges dont look right... they look tits whatever they are!!!

nice whiteboy lip to, although its def. making me want to go a different route now though, i just cant like how wide the bottom is on the sides... too me it just does NOT look right. but from the front, that lip looks TITS on ur car!!!!!

nice exhuast to man!!! and dont worry, after awhile that ceramic coating you DIDNT get would fade out and not look much good anymore also...

i think you should paint the muffler black...
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:27 PM
Is that a high flow cat, or just a stock catback replacement?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:08 PM
I have the same set up only different headers:

RKSports 4-1 header
Magnaflow Cat
25" DynoMax Thrush Muffler (Resonator)
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler

and the sound is great. Doesn't bother the neighbors either.

Kerwin Maldonado
CarDomain.com
Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:58 AM
z yaaaa wrote:what BFG tires are those? i wanna say KDW g-forces, but the edges dont look right... they look tits whatever they are!!!

nice whiteboy lip to, although its def. making me want to go a different route now though, i just cant like how wide the bottom is on the sides... too me it just does NOT look right. but from the front, that lip looks TITS on ur car!!!!!

nice exhuast to man!!! and dont worry, after awhile that ceramic coating you DIDNT get would fade out and not look much good anymore also...

those are the BFG G-force KDWs and thats not the whiteboy lip. He made that lip himself with the help of a few other people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:01 AM

Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:46 AM
z yaaa: thanks, i thought about painting the muffler black. We'll see what I decide about that.

Dustin: its a high flow cat
Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:09 AM
alias1429 wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:what BFG tires are those? i wanna say KDW g-forces, but the edges dont look right... they look tits whatever they are!!!

those are the BFG G-force KDWs and thats not the whiteboy lip. He made that lip himself with the help of a few other people.

wow, even going back and looking they still dont look right to me lol, ohhh well, as for the lip.. awesome job!!! sorry to mistake it

Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:27 AM
understandable, it is similar
Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:30 PM
Oh damn a 1 CP (cat power). The tip doesn't look that bad. I have deffinatly seen worse tips.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 8:34 PM
mitdr774 wrote:Oh damn a 1 CP (cat power). The tip doesn't look that bad. I have deffinatly seen worse tips.

Haha I have a tabby under my hood...that thing is serious lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search