Photos of Wrecked Fire:(:(:( - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photos of Wrecked Fire:(:(:(
Monday, April 09, 2007 4:13 PM
just drove it home from the tow yard. cost $231 to get it out. my wife hit someone on her way to work. she hit there driver side rear tire dead center and bent there rim bad. my car still runs damn good. hood aint even bent any. just what you see in the pics.

Re: Photos of Wrecked Fire:(:(:(
Monday, April 09, 2007 4:16 PM
did they total it out and you bought it back???

Monday, April 09, 2007 4:28 PM
wow, i hope she was ok mike.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, April 09, 2007 4:32 PM
Slightly less damage then waht was done to my cavalier (yeah they totalled it). She ruined the expensive parts, those pretty white ones on the inside of the car, bumpers fenders are cheap, but when you blow the bags you get new bags, a new SRS module, a new dash, a new drivers side seatbelt assembly, and a new windshield kicked me for over $3k just for that, not adding any of the body work and labor.

Hope you can keep it, and I hope she is okay

Monday, April 09, 2007 5:02 PM
oh man, im sry to hear that....

Monday, April 09, 2007 5:24 PM
GOD how i hate the passanger airbag busting the windshield. It always makes the wreck look soo musch worse..LOL

Monday, April 09, 2007 6:43 PM
bah you can have it back together by the weekend and if not ill take it

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Monday, April 09, 2007 9:02 PM
Well that's no good. Glad nobody got hurt.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 1:44 AM
Hope your wife's okay Sorry about the car

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:14 AM
Damn man, glad she came out okay. Now it's time to get it fixed and come back even harder than ever before.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:37 AM
the wife and baby are ok. she was just sore the day after, which is to be expected. she had to stay over night at the hospital for precautions. as far as the car, i am definitely keeping it. i have big plans now. bomex front and sides, streetfire rear, lambos, projectors, after market steering wheel, invader hood, and a few extras. i'll keep yall updated.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:45 AM
i hate seeing wrecked J's. glad to hear the wife and baby are ok man. cant wait to see her when your done. gonna look hott!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:56 AM
Glad to hear no one got hurt. It sucks to see it wrecked but sounds liek its gunna bounce back better then ever. But I would suggest keeping the air bag since its already been deployed. If it happens again the out come might not be so good.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:15 AM
im glad the family is ok! now its time to really get to work

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:30 AM
hmmm, I guess you'll be needing another toon now, huh?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:13 AM
Evan Bare wrote:hmmm, I guess you'll be needing another toon now, huh?

yea, only this time with the bomex front and sides and the streetfire rear along with the invader hood and projectors and lowered on bags. lol. think you can do that?

oh, and nice job on the toon. thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:16 AM

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:05 PM
When you get it fixed up, send me some high res pics. Until then, here's another toon that hopefully makes the damage a little less painful.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:21 PM
your pretty good at this tooning stuff. maybe a lil to good. lmao thanks for the pic.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 4:15 PM
there is allot of damage on the front end just by looking at the secondary latch the car is punched over and will need to be pulled,, this is not a driveway fix this has to be pulled back
so why not claim insurance

can i haz bondo
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:52 PM
there is nothing that needs to be pulled out. what IS wrong is the driver side headlight is cracked a little bit, the bracket that holds it in is broke, both fog light plugs were ripped apart(wires ripped out of plug), the driver side fender was pulled out just a hair, passenger side fog light bracket is bent. thats about it other than the air bags and the windshield.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:02 PM
So wait...it was tottaled and you said @!#$ it? Or you took the money and then bought it back

Thursday, April 12, 2007 3:40 PM
ummmm dude ya the core support does need to be pulled back, looks like frame rails twisted as well, trust me dude 15 yrs as a body man i see what you don`t , look at the stricker it is pushed towrds the passenger side, it needs to be pulled

can i haz bondo
Thursday, April 12, 2007 3:45 PM
Evan Bare wrote:When you get it fixed up, send me some high res pics. Until then, here's another toon that hopefully makes the damage a little less painful.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thats not nice! but its soooooo funny!

Friday, April 13, 2007 3:06 AM
damn......... I need a toon done

oh yea, sucks the Fire got smashed up.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 13, 2007 3:06 AM

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search