one last vid before ecotec swap - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
one last vid before ecotec swap
Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:15 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/264fff9c-dea0-4b43-ac1f-990601250b1f.htm

Dynomax super turbo muffler with full 2.5" exhaust piping. No headers, no resonator.

Also I got a few minor exhaust leaks you can't hear in the vid, the timing is off a little because of a bad spark plug hole so my #4 cylinders spark plug is only in half way. it kept my 2200 goin for 2 months with no problems, just some power loss.

ecotec goes in next week Then when my buddy gets back from cuba ill get another video showing how much faster the car is. Hopefully some track vids too.

I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'cover for me', Number two, 'oh, good idea, boss', Number three, 'it was like that when I got here.'

Re: one last vid before ecotec swap
Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:32 AM
120 on a residential road?.... too bad a kid didnt walk out infront eh?

15.1@90.34mph
Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:34 AM
Cool..

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:43 AM
-dougall- wrote:120 on a residential road?.... too bad a kid didnt walk out infront eh?

ooh poor baby doesnt like me speeding, go tell everyone at the jco im a street racer.

I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'cover for me', Number two, 'oh, good idea, boss', Number three, 'it was like that when I got here.'
Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:05 AM
Took long enough ...

::yawn::

Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:08 AM
thats 120K that hes doing which by my calculations is only 74 mph. dont get too angry. still fast for a residential area but not like some of the people down here in vegas that do over 100 MPH in a 35 zone.
Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:17 AM
its not even a residential area really lol. theres like 2 homes on that street, after those 2 homes theres a dealership, a bunch of shops, more shops, industrial buildings, camp ground.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:20 AM
eh. then i wouldnt really worry about anything untill one day theres a cop there waiting for ya...then your owned
Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:18 PM
God I want that cluster!!!

Thursday, April 05, 2007 2:30 PM
JerseyKid ( EPIDEMIK ) wrote:Took long enough ...

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Thursday, April 05, 2007 5:50 PM
Dave Dunsmoor wrote:
JerseyKid ( EPIDEMIK ) wrote:Took long enough ...

Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:35 PM
You drive like my grandma... "Remember hand positions everyone, 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock so when your air bag deploys you have excuse to smack your girlfriend sitting next to you. Good job son!."
Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:18 PM
Maybe you should watch some real racing, guess what, they drive with 2 hands lol. They don't drive like vin diesel. I used to drive like that but its just not comfortable at all for me.

Id rather have my other hand on the steering wheel when im not shifting than doing nothing at all.

its all preference I guess.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:55 PM
youre a tard and your car is slow

Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:49 PM
Myles wrote:Maybe you should watch some real racing, guess what, they drive with 2 hands lol. They don't drive like vin diesel. I used to drive like that but its just not comfortable at all for me.

Id rather have my other hand on the steering wheel when im not shifting than doing nothing at all.

its all preference I guess.

I guess when you have like 2 minutes between shifts you have enough time to put your hands back on the wheel.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:51 PM
damn that things slow as hell, haha good luck with the eco swap.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:23 PM
crap i cant watch it because i have Vista so they havent made updates yet

Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:46 PM
LOL this is hilarious... Well good luck on the swap!!

Friday, April 06, 2007 12:07 AM
Tracer Bullet wrote:youre a tard and your car is slow

and this is coming from a guy who has a 96 automatic 2.2 ohv. your car is slower than mine buddy lol. I dont know how it can get much slower, but I guess its possible.

Friday, April 06, 2007 12:23 AM
eco is such a step up, i really wish mine wasnt wrecked.

Friday, April 06, 2007 5:19 AM
you're going to love the eco man good luck with the swap

Friday, April 06, 2007 9:51 AM
/\ /\ /\

do what he did and you'll love it more!
skwirly FTW!!!
Friday, April 06, 2007 6:45 PM
took you a minute to get up to 120km/h. This video is unimpressive.

I give it four thumbs down.

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Friday, April 06, 2007 8:14 PM
haha. i didnt go from 0-120. i sped up, slowed down to 60 went around a corner, sped up, slowed down went around corner at 60 then sped up to 120.

i give it 1 thumb down!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search