STEALTH-- My Pictures - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
STEALTH-- My Pictures
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:26 PM
This is my pride and joy, 2003 Cavalier LS Sport. Only 30,000 on it so far. I knew since the moment I laid eyes on it I must have this car and mod it out. Well as soon as I got it home the stock parts went flyin off. I swapped out my stereo, wheels, headlight bulbs, euro tails and bezel and a painted interior . Now here is a lil progression of my car goin through the stages.

Here it is with my wheels

Here's the front, still stock

Rear, stock except for euros and bezel

Now here my car is with its new face lift

Front, yes I know the grill is missing I'm still working on it and you can see my carbon fiber Evo hood

Rear

Side

My engine bay needs cleaned badly and valve cover is darker blue now

My stereo and shift knob clear HVAC knobs and white overlays

Now on to some pics of the parts yet to be installed on my ride

Radar detector, switch panel and cables for Big 3 upgrade

M3 mirrors

RKSport motor mounts

6.5" components for my doors

My 400 watt amps to power my subs waiting on an 800 for all my mids

Theres my ride so far let me know what ya'll think

We Ride Together, We Die Together...... J-Bodies For Life!
SPONSORED BY: Showstopper Tuning, JM Graphics
2003 Cavalier LS Sport "SHOCKWAVE"

Re: STEALTH-- My Pictures
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:33 PM
drums, interior paint, engine crap and seat covers all light blue... and the car is black... yuk..

audiobahn mids and crossovers, planet tweeters, and no amp.... yuk

MA Audio amp (aside form the HK4000D), YUK

with all that stuff... i can almost overlook the tail lights that im not too fond of, and the fact that you got a decent set of wheels, and half decent looking body kit without a drop.... sorry man, just so much im not digging... at all....

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:35 PM
never said i was done i'm only getting started

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:36 PM
never said i was done i'm only getting started drums are getting repainted, putting in racing seats and if you read lower istill am waiting on the amp for my mids and components

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:38 PM
all i can say is ewe. put the stock body kit back on or give it to me. let SOMEONE put it to good use

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:45 PM
Patrick Myers wrote:never said i was done i'm only getting started drums are getting repainted, putting in racing seats and if you read lower istill am waiting on the amp for my mids and components

that doesn't change the fact that I think painting all the random crap inside and under the hood blue on your black car is hideious. and that audiobahn and MA Audio make garbage for audio equipment... but then again, seriously, i bet at least 20 people on this forum know what Im about to say cuz the A&E forum gets it from me all the time....bad will sound good until you hear better........ i guess.... i mean.... cant say much for the build quality either... oh well, when your trash blows, you can have an excuse to get better

im not trying to come off as a jerk or anything... but i just think all the blue is clashing like hell, and the car just seems slightly half azzed.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:02 PM
i liked it much better when it had the stock kit on there... paint the drums flat black good luck with it man keep going...

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:03 PM
^ Agreed

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:04 PM
please please take off the z24 badge, you are not from canada

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:23 PM
car needs a drop like crazy, but other then that it looks hot!!

and if youre getting rid of your stock door speakers PM me! I need one!

"Louis, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child,
that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue
with a pervert" -- Peter Griffin
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:27 PM
sell the mirrors, the tails, and most of the stereo stuff and get a drop. I don't think m3 mirrors look good on cavaliers. Could just be a personal opinion, but i don't think they flow well at all. Other suggestion would be instead of painting everything blue, paint it black instead.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:48 PM
Ya know what //M3 mirros look good on? M3's!

Lose the autozone fog lights, get a drop, lose the z24 badge, LEAVE THE CALIPERS BLACK, stop painting interior pieces, tint the windows, and resist the urge to rice the hell out of it.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:52 PM
there is nothing stealth about that car.

ya'll may think it looks stupid now but you wait and see when this thing is finally done. custom trunk setup, tint, diamond plate floor mats, etc. then we'll see all the coments changin

Patrick Myers wrote:This is my pride and joy, 2003 Cavalier LS Sport. Only 30,000 on it so far. I knew since the moment I laid eyes on it I must have this car and mod it out. Well as soon as I got it home the stock parts went flyin off. I swapped out my stereo, wheels, headlight bulbs, euro tails and bezel and a painted interior . Now here is a lil progression of my car goin through the stages.

lol.......stock parts are flyin off, you switched your headlights lol............ its just funny to hear someone say, maybe its my sense of humor

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:30 PM
navycav3 wrote:please please take off the z24 badge, you are not from canada

meaning ???

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:48 PM
chevycavy2k3 wrote:

meaning ???

meaning its not a Z24, so it shouldnt be badged as one. the last Z24 in America was in the first half of 2002. anything with an ecotec motor in it isn't a Z24 unless it's in Canada. Damn Canadians couldn't let go of the badge.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:50 PM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:
chevycavy2k3 wrote:

meaning ???

meaning its not a Z24, so it shouldnt be badged as one. the last Z24 in America was in the first half of 2002. anything with an ecotec motor in it isn't a Z24 unless it's in Canada. Damn Canadians couldn't let go of the badge.

here it's Ztype !

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:50 PM
i like the first stage with wheels and stock ls kit if it was dropped then it would have been perfect.
But you have a good start just get rid of all the blue. go polished or black or silver.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:57 PM
good start, F the haters!

drop it and fix that ass sag yo got going on there

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:12 PM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:
chevycavy2k3 wrote:

meaning ???

HOLY CRAP i didnt know that lol. And dude that started the thread... You defenately have motivation and i can respect that. But it seems to me that you started modifying your car too soon, And yes that is possible. Just chill for a sec and figure out what your overall trying to do with this car. Thats all the advice i can give.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:27 PM
please please please paint the headlight housing black again... it doesnt look good at all painted unless its body color. and please decide which shade of blue your going to use and STICK WITH IT!

one more thing, that shift knob looks god awful!

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:52 PM
1. im not a hater and i do belive in the to each his own its your car mod it how like. there will always be haters but heres some advice do what u want with it.
-paint the drums black
-go with a black or gray for the trimming and the other stuff thats blue
-i know the drift bumper is low enough so don't slam it but do give it a small drop shave the Z24 badge and moldings
-tint the windows
-shave the antenna

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:52 PM
Big Boi -Coloradojbody.org- wrote:good start, F the haters!

agreed

do what you want, as long as it's good quality work and you like it, everybody else can DIAF imo.

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:26 PM
what kinda hood is that whered u get it an how much it run you?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search