Updates - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Updates
Monday, April 02, 2007 4:40 PM
The engine bay before...

After some work....

The 59mm tb!!!

The final product.....the only thing left is to clean up and paint the HO mani!! And also get the engine bay cleaned!!

The 2002 lip finally.....looks a @!#$ ton better!! NEED the rear one though!! Ill also be painting the stupid grey inserts also!

Some parts waiting to go on!! Need the Agx's though!! Should have em next week!!

Questions? Comments?

Re: Updates
Monday, April 02, 2007 4:48 PM
Sneaky Sneaky sir

Looks great.

Monday, April 02, 2007 6:00 PM
your engine bay looks awesome

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:03 PM
I like how you did your engine setup, looks good. I need to replace my vaccum hoses and i wanted to replace them with something to dress up the engine bay a little bit. Where did you find your vaccum hoses from?
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:29 PM
I think you should pic a color and go with it. The blue connectors look out of place. I would just go with black ones.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:39 PM
cars lookin good man...

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 3:36 PM
Yeah i know the connectors are blue...........i would rather spend the money on something else......some adjustable struts.......but ill be def getting some black ones........i got the vacuum hose at autozone, it was a kit that had like 4 different sizes, i dont remember how much it was.....not too bad though, thanks for the comments

Thursday, April 12, 2007 1:54 AM
Nice socks

Thursday, April 12, 2007 1:30 PM
Very nice, and clean. Pretty much how my car and bay is gona look soon, just different color.

And yea I hate the grey inserts too lol

Thursday, April 12, 2007 1:45 PM
got any close up's of the "59" mm TB?

Thursday, April 12, 2007 4:50 PM
The only pics i have are at the beginning......sorry.....maybe when i paint the mani (maybe this weekend) ill take some pics!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search