Latest Pics. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Latest Pics.
Monday, April 02, 2007 5:29 PM
Been around the Org for a while now, just have never posted any pics of my car. So let me know what you think.....

Re: Latest Pics.
Monday, April 02, 2007 5:29 PM
i think you should have let me buy it

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, April 02, 2007 5:30 PM
Nice and clean. not a fan of the drums and calipers. looks good though.

Monday, April 02, 2007 6:00 PM
Yea, I ended up keepin it cause insurance was cheaper on it than the '03. And I just did the calipers about a week ago, I think I'm just going to do the drums black.

Monday, April 02, 2007 6:13 PM
car looks awesome. black drums are a must.

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Monday, April 02, 2007 6:24 PM
ACav2Envy wrote:car looks awesome. black drums are a must.

just like stock sized front brakes

Monday, April 02, 2007 6:49 PM
I don't know what I like more, the J or the S10.

I miss my 98 S10...had lots of plans for it, but it was the only vehicle my wife and I had back then, and when we had our first child, it had to go.

Monday, April 02, 2007 6:58 PM
Quiklilcav wrote:I don't know what I like more, the J or the S10.

I know what you mean. That black S-10 in the pics is my old truck. Its a '94 with a '98+ front end on it. I sold it to my buddy about a year and a half ago cause I hit a deer in it doin about 30mph. It actually caused alot of damage and I didnt have the time to fix it. Sold it to him cause I knew he would fix it back up and he did just that, and now I want to buy it back from him. It's fresh paint, GM black with Honda Pearl Blue in it.

Monday, April 02, 2007 7:40 PM
wow, everytime i see a j in that color i want one more and more...looks good the only thing i would change is the wheels. I'd go for something with a lip on it.

Monday, April 02, 2007 7:50 PM
I was looking for some new wheels with a lip, but I got these for $600 with brand new tires, and the rims were in great condition, so I couldnt pass it up. But I'm still lookin for some nice 17's with a lip, or older Z wheels, '95-'99 style.

Monday, April 02, 2007 8:05 PM
I say you should give me your spoiler front and rear bumper and side skirts! Bah just messin with ya, the car looks great i wish mine looked like that. keep it up!

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Monday, April 02, 2007 8:22 PM
Im gona come steal your lips jk, looks great. Very clean.

What kind of tip is that? I need one for my dynomax I just got to replace my pacesetter muffler that came with my catback, and I like your tip.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:50 AM
Its actually the tip that came on my pacesetter cat-back system.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:39 AM
I thought it looked like it but it looks kinda smaller. Is it on your pacesetter muffler or did you cut it off and weld it on another muffler?

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:11 AM
Somethings wrong, Your from Michigan and your not Boosted!! Yup, thats it hehe, fix that. Lookin good man.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:23 AM
Wow trés beau! I love the color. Looks like a nice and clean car, just needs some touch up on that window trim, and some tire shine .

--------------------------------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 1:36 PM
Nice car. Of course I might be a lil partial.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:29 PM
Quote:

I thought it looked like it but it looks kinda smaller. Is it on your pacesetter muffler or did you cut it off and weld it on another muffler?.

Yea, its a pacesetter muffler.

WHITECAVY wrote:Somethings wrong, Your from Michigan and your not Boosted!! Yup, thats it hehe, fix that. Lookin good man

I know, its pretty much a crime to be from Michigan and not be boosted. haha. Not planning on putting that much money into an OHV right before I start school in Ohio.

Quote:

Wow trés beau! I love the color. Looks like a nice and clean car, just needs some touch up on that window trim, and some tire shine .

Thanks for the tip on the window trim, I meant to do that but completely forgot about it. And yea I forgot the tire shine.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:16 PM
sooooooooooooooooooooo, when did you take those pictures?

sorry but the date stamp is one of my pet peeves.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:55 PM
Nice pics

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:07 PM
Thanks for the comments on the pics. and I hate the date stamp to, funny thing is that I took those pics yesterday. Damn digital cameras.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:25 PM
I like my pacesetter tip but I hate my pacesetter muffler, they sound so raspy. i have a dynomax st just gotta put it on.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:31 PM
ahh no real engine bay pics.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:33 PM
looks great, i love it

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:39 PM
Not really digging the drum/caliper paint or the wheels, but other than that you've got a great looking and very clean cav.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search