From the Beginning..From then to Now. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
From the Beginning..From then to Now.
Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:29 PM
So. i got bored and decided to make my very own progress thread. this car has come a LONG way since when i first got it. theres only a few things left for it untill its the way i will finally want it. enjoy.

2005/2006

2006/2007

And how she sits now and will for a while.

A few things have changed since those last piks. the stereo setup is covered, I added some of the 00+ stock huby's painted gunmetal. I also got new B-Pillars since my old ones were faded. next week im gettin CD/S rotors and Titanium pads and thats the way she will sit for about a year untill i get done with Wyotech. thanks for looking.

Re: From the Beginning..From then to Now.
Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:34 PM
i can help ya get that thing lower!! hahahaha

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:35 PM
great changes, especially the interior. love the color

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:36 PM
2 blue 4 doors with progression pics today. lol.

Keep it up. Really turning the car around

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:44 PM
Godspeed wrote:i can help ya get that thing lower!! hahahaha

What do you have in mind. PM ME!!!

daneil fine wrote:great changes, especially the interior. love the color

Thanks

Full Cav Effect (stenger) wrote:2 blue 4 doors with progression pics today. lol.

wanna swap front ends hehe

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:46 PM
a set of 17-18" silver 5 spokes would be amazing on that thing

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:48 PM
yeah im 100% undecided on that aspect so far. im hoping for graduation i can get a set of 18's

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:53 PM

Full Cav Effect (stenger) wrote:2 blue 4 doors with progression pics today. lol.

wanna swap front ends hehe

No. About a month ago, maybe. But now that its all coming back together, and I am liking my car again, hell no!

lol.

Its funny how you can loose all motivation on your car in the winter, but then once spring hits, and you start tweaking with it again, how the passion is reborn. More so when you see it transforming into what you want it to be.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:57 PM
heading in the right direction that's for sure

love the color and i am usually not a fan of blue

Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:57 PM
ditto. one more thing i wanna do is the 2k headlight swap

Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:58 PM
oh yeah i forgot to mention my whole trunk lights up with Blue cathodes. The tweets were also moved to the doors

Monday, April 02, 2007 12:51 PM
Nice progress, I still really like your trunk set-up. Simple and CLEAN!

Monday, April 02, 2007 2:30 PM
yeah. im in love with it myself. lol. its the best ive done. ill get piks of it all lit up this weekend. also. i got a different exhaust than whats in the piks. its a Dynomax Superturbo

thanks for the comments guys. keep em comin

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:59 AM
I love the transformation, makes me proud to see you doing so well representing the MT J's so damn well!!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:21 AM
Thanks James. Ill trade you cars. lol. JK. ive put to much time and money in to mine.lol. hopefully we can get your stuff done and my stuff done this weekend. bad thing is the weather doesnt look like its gonna work with us.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:10 AM
Wojo wrote:Thanks James. Ill trade you cars. lol. JK. ive put to much time and money in to mine.lol. hopefully we can get your stuff done and my stuff done this weekend. bad thing is the weather doesnt look like its gonna work with us.

Yeah, Ive been hoping that the weather wil do like last weekend here.... it was supposed to rain all weekend but it was sunny and warm. GO figure. Lets hope for that, lol. And if the weather is very bad we can always scratch the box building for another weekend, and i'll come up again in a few weeks just for that.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:41 AM
sounds good. just as long as you guys are comin down. altho nothings stopping me from putting new brakes on the cavy. i did my drums in -25 weather outside one time. just cause my brakes were annoying me. hehe. not the smartes. but the best decision ive ever made. ill PM you my number so you can give me a jingle when you get in to town on saturday. or you can stop by my work. whatever works.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:34 AM
WOW amazing transformation. I honestly thought this was gonna be one of those threads that no one was really gonna look at. ( no offense ) but man, thats really impressive. You defenatly have my respect keep it up bro, Good job.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 11:48 AM
looks great a good drop and a nice set of wheels and i would be proud to own that

good luck at wyotech

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 12:42 PM
Keep up the work man, just get some rims and lower that puppy.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:10 PM
PLEASE lower that thing! looks good otherwise. theres just something about 4 doors with 95-99 z24 kits that turns me on....

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:44 PM
ditto. thanks for the comments guys. imma try and get it lowered ASAP i should have some More updated piks this weekend. and after those. thats EXACTLY how its gonna sit for a year. but ill post up the newer piks this weekend.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 7:19 PM
Well thats pretty gay lookin

nah, you know i love it and you already know what i thinks need changing

Wojo wrote:and thats the way she will sit for about a year untill i get done with Wyotech.
While I mod the crap outa mine, lol. Well, not a lot, just a different part.

-Seth

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search