Short Exhaust Clip - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Short Exhaust Clip
Sunday, March 04, 2007 11:06 AM
I originally posted an exhaust clip when I first got my exhaust done and it didn't sound right... here is a very very acurate sound clip I got a couple nights ago. Enjoy.

Heres the vid, starting off at part throttle going up to full throttle.

In the vid I'm driving stick while holding the camera with one hand, the only way I could get the vid to focus on anything while still being able to have a hand on the steering wheel was to just aim at the gauges... also for a comparision of how loud it really it you can hear my keys jiggle alittle bit between shifts.... at idle the exhaust is almost silent, part throttle is very quite, full throttle it makes a deep tone that definetly picks up in volume but still quite, you could floor it past a cop without a second look

2.2 Eco 5-speed
* Pacesetter 4-1 Ceramic coated header
* Magnaflow highflow 2.25" cat
* Dynomax 31" long 2.25" resonator
* Dynamax Super Turbo mufler (no fart can here)
* Jeg's 2.25" manderal bent catback exhaust (comes with just piping and a "reonated tip" as a mufler, so I bought it for the manderal bent piping already prefit and cut it up to weld in my mufler, resonator, and cat)
* Universal 2.25" Exhaust Turn down

installed it looks stock.

Re: Short Exhaust Clip
Sunday, March 04, 2007 11:14 AM
mmm...sounds nice. looks really close to what i am looking for

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Sunday, March 04, 2007 11:21 AM
Quote:

Jeg's 2.25" manderal bent catback exhaust (comes with just piping and a "reonated tip" as a mufler, so I bought it for the manderal bent piping already prefit and cut it up to weld in my mufler, resonator, and cat)

Do you have a link for that or a price?

Sunday, March 04, 2007 12:18 PM
I might have to copy you when I get my exhaust done because that's exactly what I am looking for

Sunday, March 04, 2007 1:58 PM
nice, i want that setup. plain and simple. lol

Sunday, March 04, 2007 2:43 PM
Sounds loud... vid from outside the car?

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Sunday, March 04, 2007 8:48 PM
Dave Dunsmoor wrote:Sounds loud... vid from outside the car?

Darkstars wrote: also for a comparision of how loud it really it you can hear my keys jiggle alittle bit between shifts....

I said that becasue the vid makes it seem alot louder then it is, I'll try to get a new vid tomamarow and I'll turn the turn signal on before giving it gas so there is somethign to compare it to.

as for the Jegs exhaust... if you spend about 3 seconds typing cavalier exhaust in the keyword search on Jegs.com homepage the first result is http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product2_10001_10002_754208_-1

Sunday, March 04, 2007 8:55 PM
btw the Jegs exhaust, not at all recomended unless you plan on cuting it up

Sunday, March 04, 2007 11:00 PM
is that a light to shift on the right? i wouldent know i have a automatic

Monday, March 05, 2007 6:08 AM
^^^ yes that is a completely useless shift light. Its step for fuel economy, if your abou 1500ish rom and no accelerating it will ell you to upshift and thats abotu it

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:20 PM
Sounds sweet

>>> JBO Sedan <<<

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search